Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The context is all over the spoiler thread. 124 pages deep to be exact. Using a tiny little instance of Luffy holding off Kaido for a few seconds so the rest of the Supernovas could get rid of Big Mom, to overblow the situation to epic proportions.
Still doesn't make your post ironic. The intention was there but your execution was clearly piss poor

My initial reaction to your post wasn't 'wow, how ironic' it was 'wow, how stupid can this guy get'

The only thing you're doing by replying is letting me and everyone else know that irony is just another thing you know about but not how to achieve

That’s the case with amputate but there was never such an implication made for Shambles. I guess it makes sense not the worst thing in the world but the fact that Oda said that then had Big Mom ping pong balled her off the battlefield that easily is hilarious to say the least lmao. If it was going to be that easy, Oda should have just had Law use shambles from the jump.
It was not easy it took 4 SN with different abilities to get it done and show it was a team effort .
You want to have at least some sort of balance to show if it was 1 on 1 none of them could have get it done.

Still doesn't make your post ironic. The intention was there but your execution was clearly piss poor

My initial reaction to your post wasn't 'wow, how ironic' it was 'wow, how stupid can this guy get'

The only thing you're doing by replying is letting me and everyone else know that irony is just another thing you know about but not how to achieve
If you say so there chief. It clearly struck a nerve with you, so it achieved what it was intended. :kayneshrug:

BM fans won in this chapter

this chapter confirms BM main antagonist of Elbaf, since she's not gonna get defeated here

three arcs as a major antagonist, fuck power lvls am satisfied

I like how so many people here who thought she will lose in this arc basically acting like they never made these dumb predictions and are focusing on her getting pushed out of the island like that even matter much lol

all SNs against Kaido alone and it's already too much

Status
Not open for further replies.