Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi part of the chapter is stinky isn't it?

I'd say that Oda will use excuse of not all 9 scabbards being there to cut all of his heads.
It's not like they even can. Raizo and Izo aren't even swordsman or use any blades.

From the 9 scabbards....to now 4 of them taken out from doing shit to Orochi.

- Traitor Kanjuro
- Ashura ...dead ?
- Raizo fighting Fukuroju and also not a swordsman
- Izo not a swordsman.

Orochi will maul the scabbards.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Erkan12 Luffy is literally Zoro's bitch as shown in Water 7..Zoro can toss Luffy around..Tell him to stfu and listen to his orders and he does.

Against Yonko..its clearly shown Luffy is Zoro's bitch, he needs to protect his clown ass. I swear to God..If Luffy wasn't a dead weight to Zoro..Zoro woulda fucked at least one Yonko up pretty bad by now. Instead of using Tatsuamki to save Zoro..Zoro coulda taken that opportunity to use Hiryu Kiren and cut Kaido in half but he had to save his dead weight of a captain and other Superturds from Kaido's Tatsumakis
I am convinced…..

we don’t read the same Manga.

@Erkan12 Luffy is literally Zoro's bitch as shown in Water 7..Zoro can toss Luffy around..Tell him to stfu and listen to his orders and he does.

Against Yonko..its clearly shown Luffy is Zoro's bitch, he needs to protect his clown ass. I swear to God..If Luffy wasn't a dead weight to Zoro..Zoro woulda fucked at least one Yonko up pretty bad by now. Instead of using Tatsuamki to save Zoro..Zoro coulda taken that opportunity to use Hiryu Kiren and cut Kaido in half but he had to save his dead weight of a captain and other Superturds from Kaido's Tatsumakis
Lmao. Zoro would be dead without Luffy on the Roof. Zoro the Tank Engine, would've turned into a steam machine.

H

Haoshoku

Ofc you cannot block all moves like GK or Countershook but most ability you can simple block. Gk didn't do much to Kaido and CS wasn't even enough to hurt Bigmom much. Overall his teleport skill+cutting via room don't work against strong haki user.
There are still other physical abilities you simply can’t block even with haki, Doflamingo still prompted to dodge MES for example:
CoA is moreso effective vs his amputate slashes, injection shot and attacks of that nature, Doffy didn’t even use kola to stop one:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's not like they even can. Raizo and Izo aren't even swordsman or use any blades.

From the 9 scabbards....to now 4 of them taken out from doing shit to Orochi.

- Traitor Kanjuro
- Ashura ...dead ?
- Raizo fighting Fukuroju and also not a swordsman
- Izo not a swordsman.

Orochi will maul the scabbards.
Izo is original Scabbard.

Izo, inu, neko, kiku, raizo kinemon, shinobu, denjiro, ashura and the 9th one is up to Oda he can make the 9th scabbard anyone. He dont use logic anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.