Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how much you are on the Anti-Zoro side, you cannot deny Zoro's feats against two of the yonkou. And if he just tanked/blocked a Hakai (a stronger version of the move those giants do and Big Mom did that punches a hole into the fabric of reality lol) then yeah Zoro power creeping and is easily 1st commander level. Zoro does get hurt and bleed but that guy can lose blood for days, Thriller Bark anyone?

Last edited:
You realize that when sanji goes missing he reappears

Like honestly do you seriously believe that sanji will just disappear for the rest of the arc and do nothing?

even people who hate sanji don’t believe that. Like yeah sanjis just gonna disappear and reappear
Am trying to say he can be doing anything from cooking to fighting kaido whenever we see him . He could really either look his lamest this arc or his best . Just don't expect enough to compare his feats this arc to zoros

Keeping the power levels at each moment in time into mind, Zoro's moment reminds me of Sanji blocking the Oars Bazooka back in Thriler Bark

in terms of an individual dealing with a crazy move from a force that was shown to be able to wreck the whole group said individual is part of, and saving teammates in the process.

I hope this get's the same double spread treatment, it would be such a waste if it doesn't !

Want to see Zoro's moment in all of it's glory :steef:

Zoro molests King.

Nothing King has done suggests that:
  • He can overwhelm Dragon Kaido's Tatsumaki
  • His offensive prowess is so great that Kaido would dodge his attack
  • He can (momentarily) block a top tier (combination) attack from Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama.

By current feats and portrayal, King is not even on the same playing field as Zoro. Or at the very least, if King can actually match Zoro, then he's significantly above the likes of Katakuri and Marco. Zoro is significantly above the likes of Katakuri and Marco.
I honestly wouldn't go as far as to say that.. to zoro's feats are admirable.. you can give zoro the courtesy that he does beat king in a 1v1... that would still be high-extreme diff but we haven't seen crap from king except for trying to cut marco which provides minimal evidence that he would just be fodder to zoro so that inconclusive

Marco is above YC1 and was a candidate for the seat of a Yonko tho u can said he got throttled by BM.. its just to say that nothing like that has happened to zoro yet and nothing proves as evidence that zoro can force out his way from BM's fists but well Kid just did that and I'm gobsmacked , marco has tanked attacks that admirals use against Yonko's like the laser beams from kizaru that he used against WB, and came out of the war with no fatal damage even tho he led the vanguard of the war.

And zoro blocking a top tier attack is something you'd expect from a YC 1 even if momentarily it was at a cost an admirable sacrifice, He did cut Kaido with that tatsumaki which even kaido recognized... so the moment he masters enma he would grow exponentially since his offense comes from the oddity of the blade which no other blade provides.

Katakuri on the other hand bruh, is no pushover, he's got better ARNAMENT, better Observation... and durability and endurance over gear 4... the odds stack against zoro with this one.. and the only reason why i conclude that zoro will win against King coz it has been a Hypothetical matchup and king's less showings.. but we also have take their portrayal as second in command in account... they shouldn't be pushover by any means

No matter how much you are on the Anti-Zoro side, you cannot deny Zoro's feats against two of the yonkou. And if he just tanked/blocked a Hakai (a stronger version of the move those giants do and Big Mom did that punches a whole into the fabric of reality lol) then yeah Zoro power creeping and is easily 1st commander level. Zoro does get hurt and bleed but that guy can lose blood for days, Thriller Bark anyone?
I can respect if you say like that. You speak better sense compare to those who using this to overhype Zoro on Yonko level XD.

Actually it was stated that they fought on par. He wasn't showj superior to them. Using poison gas has nothing to do with strength.

Having huge also has nothing to do with strength. He was more an idiot there than anything.

When the force isnt fully taken by him then it does.

No he had those reinforcements on the roof including a number.
Also on Zou he had an endless stream of reinforcements
The 12 hours were on par, but what would've happened if Inu/Neko had no turns? Would they stand for 5 days? I don't think so tbh

Yeah that was just a matter of balls so let's put it aside

The forse was fully taken by him tho, the fact that the trunk destroyed his men and his ships too doesn't reduce the force applied on Jack, is still the same

The reinforcements were some Headliners and Gifters, shown to be slayed easily by the Minks.. not really a factor
Nagi, the Number, is the only one who probably assisted Jack for a bit, but as soon as we were back on the roof to see the battle he was shown falling down cause of the Minks overwhelming him. He got some help, but was still pretty much Jack vs Sulong Minks Army.

I have to rest now but I have a message for the guys downplaying Sanji and Jack

When both Sanji and Jack start fucking shit up in Wano, DO NOT try to switch sides, we don’t want y’all over here. I will remember some of you fake fans
Keep that same energy. Sanji and Jack will shine and body everyone and that’s straight facts 💯💯💯

Status
Not open for further replies.