Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wouldn't.

Yes he does, stop making random rules.

Yes, we can determine. The same way we could determine after he got Shusui.
Yes it would.

It is gap with Luffy being at top while Zoro and Sanji are going back and forth.

Yeah it is especially Enma been called out on being magical sword and team fight counts. Otherwise who took Big Mom out of the fight for now? Ignoring teaming in a fight is headcannon here as it does matter.

Bogard

You can't win
He already landed attacks and was implied to of landed attacks offscreen when they said our attacks are not working much.
- They are fighting in a 2 vs 5 which is turning into a 1 vs 5 against an opponent who loves to take hits. So not only it's easier to land hits in a group fight, but it's even easier when facing someone who loves to take hits, and eventhen, we already saw Zoro missing Kaido when he was in his slowest form(dragon form)
- If he landed hits, with Kaido / Big Mom still standing, then it'd mean whatever attack he landed wasn't effective enough

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:goyea:stop tagging me...I have my reasons why I won't be active yet

Kaido vs Retainers : mid diff
Yonko vs SNs : was mid diff... they didn't do any critical damage to both..are heavenly weakened, barely kicked BM away.
Kaido vs weakened SNs ..he will mid diff
Kaido vs SNs + Yamato + Hawkins + Sanji + ? Incoming

Let's forget the plot booster stuff ..
Kidd, zoro and Luffy in endurance>Any YC/warlord.
Base kidd (while already injured ) tanked base hits and isn't KOed. Survived her punches better than big father capone who did better than Zoan Queen.

Zoro briefly stop/slow down a Combined attack and then cuts fire again. Defensive Award. This is insanely hard to downplay or forget. This is the biggest feat of Wano among SNs outside of Retainers fatal blow on Kaido and KG Gatling on kaido.

MVPs are Law and Kidd:
Kidd catches Zeus and overpowers Linlin with Law coming clutch.

Hybrid Marco can't break free from a mere choke...base kidd while pinned down, can catch her arm and blow her away.
"Muh Marco>Kidd" lol Marco has nothing over kidd now except speed and recovery.

1v1 base linlin (no Weapons ) still wreck any SN mid/high diff except maybe Luffy who loses upper-high diff. None can hurt her critically anyway. Look how she can easily pin Kidd down and punch him.

Im not happy and will never understand why did Oda bring Linlin & BMP in Wano. Wasted potential thus bad choice .
Orochi is useless. Should have died a long time ago

If base kidd can Stop her arm physically and repel her away with his df powers While Law's hax can't shamble BM...If Punk Kidd can slam and squeeze Kaido
Kidd washes any commander or warlord mid/high diff. He's way physically stronger than all of them. Only Kata, Weevil & Mihawk can still beat Kidd and Zoro. AP/DC doesn't beat Kata if your CoO is average and your speed isnt at least above Boundman.

Old PL : Doffy >= Law/Zoro ~ King/Marco but now :
Enma Zoro ~ Doffy/Law > Sanji/Killer / Marco/King/Hancock

Oden : Upper-Mid top
5 SNs combined force ~< Oden
9 Retainers combined force < Oden
Luffy : Low top

Kidd : inbetweener
Zoro/Law: top high tiers

Killer: high high tier

Or else it would 2 v1 or still 5v2 ..if Others were top tiers too. They wouldn't cry to separate Yonko. They would be critically hurting Kaieo and BM long ago.
5v2 or 5v1 means, only Luffy is admiral/low top tier at best.

...:josad:so Kaido's AP sucks now or what? U see
Stop downplaying Kata's AP , Plot will always make Luffy & co tanky beyond reasonings.

...please respect my wishes , don't tag me unless it's informative and serious.
I'll be active agai but not anytime soon.
The man is back!:myman::cheers:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Asura isn't there if he hasn't used it especially last chapter he was debating how to beat them. Meaning he used majority if not all his moves if he starting to think something like that. He isn't like Luffy who has more power to still show on his side.
Zoro hasn't even unleashed Asura yet and still so far feats wise this is the situation:

we dont even know what luffy's power up will be, no matter what it will be, it should be stronger than g4, and a powerup that establishes luffy as low top tier
We don't know what Zoro mid fight power up will be either. You forgetting Zoro got cutting steel and Ashura mid battle? Zoro could turn his sword perma black. Lets relax like Zoro can't do the samething.

Status
Not open for further replies.