Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I think that applies to those who are redirect immune. Either way bus driving is also a definite possibility

Lol you are, you're very stuck on talking about that instead of players. Aside from Midnight, who else do you sus?

Hahah well they pulled some stuff in that CG game.

Lynching a lynch immune scummate is great
Uwu, Beta, Robin, Emperor, T-Pein.

You know my thoughts on Uwu Beta and Robin.

Emperor- mostly due to the fact that Grammation stated iirc that when he's coasting it doesn't reflect well.

And T-Pein for being gone completely. I noticed JDB is in the game to an extent.

What do you mean it was planned out? I don't like such abilities and when I don't like such things I'll be open about it. Which facts did I try and ignore?

But it doesn't make sense. Why would I out my buddy D1 like that? I stand to gain almost nothing from it. He survives a lynch and now everyone is onto him. There's no point in me doing so.

The people who voted for Midnight were you, me, Gambit, Robin and TAC. Gambit probably to try and save himself, TAC voted apparently in his PM I have no idea about what. That leaves the 3 of us. You and were on him early, and Robin voted for him like 3 hours before EOD. I don't see any one of us there jumping on it too fast.
Alright,
I want to question Robin then, I didnโ€™t like how they were complaining about being unable to talk last game then this game only voted UwU and dipped.

His vote on midnight I donโ€™t like either.

Vote Lynch Robin

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Alright,
I want to question Robin then, I didnโ€™t like how they were complaining about being unable to talk last game then this game only voted UwU and dipped.

His vote on midnight I donโ€™t like either.

Vote Lynch Robin
I'm interested in hearing from Robin as well, they came in towards the end grillin Nat, but that's about it

Vote Lynch Robin @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

:whitepress: so, one claimed "indie", one dead townie, one person that never spoke at all, and one which hardly posted

Those are terrible
Dead townie? Tf?
T-Pein has no excuse for not posting as Luthon is the announcer.

UwU I sus because Juliet who sussed him died + the fact that he claimed to be the main vacillating of the show. Have you been reading Nat?

Emperor Joelington has only fluffed so far so excuse me for sussing this dude.

Miss me with your outrage.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lol Fuji. I don't know what to make of us susing almost the exact same players lmao. It's kinda spooking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.