Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was barely allowed to talk on Day One thanks to Light leading a Bandwagon against me
whats that have to do with u?

I'm going to make this clear to Deidara-senpai @LuthonTheDragDown and the rest of town.

Rej claimed survivor who has to "investigate", and he revealed that Gambit was bus driven with Juliet. I can also confirm this.

Only reason Gambit would be bus driven with a townie is to be protected.

@Fujishiro @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Marimo_420
i'll forgive that u didnt tag the real town leader usopp there

but yes, gambit is absolutely the lynch today, however in the meantime lets use the day to accumulate more leads moving forward

there is still the chance that both gambit and midnight r scum btw. u cant forget midnight survived the lynch

and gambit definitely lied about not buying the drive meal i think.

also u didnt have to hint too much nat...

whats that have to do with u?

i'll forgive that u didnt tag the real town leader usopp there

but yes, gambit is absolutely the lynch today, however in the meantime lets use the day to accumulate more leads moving forward

there is still the chance that both gambit and midnight r scum btw. u cant forget midnight survived the lynch

and gambit definitely lied about not buying the drive meal i think.

also u didnt have to hint too much nat...
i didn't buy nothing. not even a fart.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so i asked flower and it seems that she doesnt necessarily show if the lynch was RNG or not

i know i was vote silenced so the 6-5 became 5-5, but midnight was hit by the lynch without it saying RNG

now we dont know if mafia straight up moved it to midnight or not, but the votes swaying from 6-2 to 6-5 is no good

midnight definitly looks better than gambit, but honestly they both have to go at this point

Emil

Certified Memelord
idk man, this seems to be a super rolemadness, look there is even superkills, so idk why people are surprised about such a wincon/ability claim

what list was that again? people you have to protect?
not the game i signed up for tbh

i didnt think we wud get weeb game lvl mechanics here

rn it feels too much overloaded for this small size game

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai flavor wise, does this make sense?
Not any that I can think of no
Are you guys even reading. He "investigated" Gambit, but got Juliet instead. So that makes Gambit bus driven by scum. Then he concluded that Midnight is town.
Here's my problem with this, this is a very easy claim.
He says that he got Juliet's role on an invest on Gambit.
But anyone could claim that..

I don't see this as very credible..
Hmm why would Rej be a survivor and also an ability or role cop.
Yeah, I find it weird too.

Catching up BTW

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmm makes little sense that Midnight is not being voted up here. As I said a townie surviving a lynch is too broken probably, scums would have to bend over backwards in order to win. And why did no vig shoot him, why would scum transport Midnight if Midnight was town for example, little little little chance. They would let him be killed as a townie.

Independently from what or not Gambit may be aligned like.

If Gambit is not scum I think Midnight and Light could be part of the same team, notice how they voted Gambit in this phase, and possibly Rej. A survivor is meant to be Neutral party between Mafia and Town, what's the point to find out abilities and roles.
u had a lynch stopper ability as town couple games ago when u were luffy, and that was a smaller game than this lol

point is now neither is midnight nor gambit actually helping their case, so its pretty darn easy for mafia to frame them both

im more interested in the players that r coasting rn and look fine with who ever we put as a wagon

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I can't make up my mind :blush:
I know. You can never choose which ep to start from when the marathon starts.
Gambit felt genuine as he was saying to listen to Beta. Imagine saying that.
LMAO.

Let me read the thread later when I come back. I can't now. I'll keep my vote on Gambit until then.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I can't make up my mind :blush:

Gambit felt genuine as he was saying to listen to Beta. Imagine saying that. Either way, a lynch failing is bad news, and if it fails again I will poke my eyes out (but not before I haunt Flowa)
Hey hey hey.
I'm naturally fitting for these kinds of boardgames thanks to my pattern recognition skills. I can be particularly analytic, imaginative, perform high out of the box thinking, high level of abstraction and processing imagination to come up with solid creativity based constructs.
I have been lazy in some games but I recently changed the attitude and look what the hell happens... you can spot someone as renowned as Gambit spelling those exact words exactly about me despite my level of experience at this game is friggin' ridiculous compared to so many different players'. You can call me the smart semi-newbie.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
u had a lynch stopper ability as town couple games ago when u were luffy, and that was a smaller game than this lol

point is now neither is midnight nor gambit actually helping their case, so its pretty darn easy for mafia to frame them both

im more interested in the players that r coasting rn and look fine with who ever we put as a wagon
No townie came up and revealed to have stopped Midnight's lynch Mr. Susopp.

Do you want to return on the sus list?

Status
Not open for further replies.