Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back to both of 'em begging :suresure:

Let's lynch Midnight @LuthonTheDragDown @Fujishiro @Light D Lamperouge
If they are both begging why should we listen to one more than the other? I don't get it.

If Gambit is town then why would scum drive him?

Im sticking to Gambit, i mean Mid sent me something super powerful and idk why scum would do that. I know scum inventors exist but why would they send me something like that?

Also i got a question for you,
I'm going to make this clear to Deidara-senpai @LuthonTheDragDown and the rest of town.

Rej claimed survivor who has to "investigate", and he revealed that Gambit was bus driven with Juliet. I can also confirm this.

Only reason Gambit would be bus driven with a townie is to be protected.

@Fujishiro @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Marimo_420
You tagged Light here, but then told me you wouldn't mind seeing him gone here.

If we put Gambit and Midnight aside, I wouldn't mind Robin, Light or Usopp gone.

But at this point we need to tread carefully, so I hope no one gets trigger happy.
Why?

2 questions pls answer

1. why did u not use the gifting ability yesterday? u surely must have had some town reads.
2. if u were lynch immune why did u not tell us tho so we dont waste time on u or atleast expect that its coming
He said multiple times it wasn't his to be honest, sure he might be lying but its not like he didn't deny being so.

Usopp, you're starting to remind me of the Weeb game, in which you weren't really reading things and would misread a lot of stuff that we kept correcting you on.

If they are both begging why should we listen to one more than the other? I don't get it.

If Gambit is town then why would scum drive him?

Im sticking to Gambit, i mean Mid sent me something super powerful and idk why scum would do that. I know scum inventors exist but why would they send me something like that?

Also i got a question for you,

You tagged Light here, but then told me you wouldn't mind seeing him gone here.

Why?
Why would a scum inventor send you that? To win you over. Either lynch would be good, if you trust him, so be it.

Huh? Does this forbid me in any way to tag Light? I want his opinion obviously.

Why would a scum inventor send you that? To win you over. Either lynch would be good, if you trust him, so be it.

Huh? Does this forbid me in any way to tag Light? I want his opinion obviously.
Ah its just that you said you were tagging town to see that, made me wonder why you would want someone you town read gone lol.

And i mean i'm not exactly town leading in any way this game so why would they try to win me over specifically, why not send it to someone else?

I am more inclined to Lynch gambit tbh, i trust Mid more than Gambit yes.

Btw, what do you think are the chances that both are town and scum is using them as a screen?

Also i think Usopp might be scum lmao. He's acting too differently from his Mafia meta though, so maybe indie?

so u investigated midnight as town?
what kinda wacky win con is this

are u guys lying or the hosts r trying too hard to be creative to the point where this isnt mafia anymore
In what way is a survivor who needs to tag a few different players before the end of the game "too creative" or "not mafia anymore?" There's nothing particularly unusual or out of the ordinary about that. Survivors are often given extra mechanics or conditions to make them more interested.

I'm insulted that you said this. It's a heavy insult to say that a host has gone too far with abilities and their game "isn't mafia anymore," and a survivor with a couple of extra abilities is no such thing.

Ah its just that you said you were tagging town to see that, made me wonder why you would want someone you town read gone lol.

And i mean i'm not exactly town leading in any way this game so why would they try to win me over specifically, why not send it to someone else?

Btw, what do you think are the chances that both are town and scum is using them as a screen?

Also i think Usopp might be scum lmao. He's acting too differently from his Mafia meta though, so maybe indie?
I don't think they can both be town.

Susopp, well... Maybe. I don't do a good job at reading him

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I'm kinda just observing now as I'm eating pizza, rewatching HxH and drinking beer.

But it's an interesting thought, I recall someone else also suggesting this possibility, I don't remember who it was though.
Speaking of METAs I've played with Gambit a few games, and he never plays like this as neither town nor scum as far as I'm aware. What are the odds that he has some kind of post restriction?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
In what way is a survivor who needs to tag a few different players before the end of the game "too creative" or "not mafia anymore?" There's nothing particularly unusual or out of the ordinary about that. Survivors are often given extra mechanics or conditions to make them more interested.

I'm insulted that you said this. It's a heavy insult to say that a host has gone too far with abilities and their game "isn't mafia anymore," and a survivor with a couple of extra abilities is no such thing.
spitting facts

Why am I bad? Because of the transport allegedly or I couldn't defend myself properly or sanely?

TROLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.