Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote me when Oda gives a shit about your criteria for power scaling. He will never show hybrids in flashbacks because every villain needs new power reveals during the actual plot. Literally nothing to do with power scaling.

Oden was one of the strongest characters in the verse, and Kaido placed him with Roger, WB, Rox as one of the “only ones who can fight him”.
It's not "My criteria". He didn't even give Oden Human form Kaido, and strictly had him fight against Dragon form Kaido who Oda himself depicted as his weakest form. So you can miss me with that bullshit. Oden got swatted away like a fly by Roger, was absolutely mind boggled at Roger and Whitebeards clash, and given Kaido's weakest form as an opponent. Kaido has been slowly acknowledging Luffy this entire fight, and even views him as someone capable of fighting against him, and if not now, soon. Doesn't make Luffy a bonafide Top Tier yet.

I went to VerGodvalla and now back stronger and fortified to breath some new life into the forum
:arnoling::sadgrin: (though moving forward on a less consistent basis)

How have things been? Has the administration been difficult with all the major flooding to the Vergo fanclub or what? :catsure:

nah I guess it’s coming around. Soon people will realise Vergo was always too goated Oda had to nerf him from being a swordsman
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Enma would crush by Vergo’s grip. That’s why he is forced to use a bamboo that’s flexible and not prone to breaking under heavy loads

Zoro has not yet transcended to using a bamboo he still stuck with Enma :catsweat:

How do we consider Oden a Top Tier when he never pushed Kaido out of his Dragon form until the very end of the fight, and didn't even push him to Hybrid form? Can you see Kaido fighting any of the other Yonko's or the Admirals strictly in his Dragon form, for hours?

So now that Oden didnt push Kaido to Hybrid form, at least not to our knowledge because most of the fight was off screened; hes not top tier? Are you gonna ignore Oden getting the best of Kaido when he was at a disadvantage in that fight? Kaido had everything going for him in that battle, and he almost lost because how strong Oden was. Hes the only one that 1v1 kaido and almost won. Oden is top tier

Magellean would low-diff veergo what do you think?
Why if preskip Luffy could drop him with a few punches :noo::optimistic::shocking:

Vergo was too much of a demon he was kicked out from hell itself, as Impel Down can’t handle him.

Btw, Vergo has a demon epithetyet WG and celestial dragons are seen as gods, demons are the antithetical symbol they use for pirates

Vergo has a demon epithet in his name when he is a marine and the marine and WG don’t use that vocabulary...

Vergo was branded with a demon epithet by the marines because he stands out as number 1 :beckmoji::kata:

not even Magellan, reigner of hell, has any demon epithet in his name or any allusions to hell or demonic :myman:

It's not "My criteria". He didn't even give Oden Human form Kaido, and strictly had him fight against Dragon form Kaido who Oda himself depicted as his weakest form. So you can miss me with that bullshit. Oden got swatted away like a fly by Roger, was absolutely mind boggled at Roger and Whitebeards clash, and given Kaido's weakest form as an opponent. Kaido has been slowly acknowledging Luffy this entire fight, and even views him as someone capable of fighting against him, and if not now, soon. Doesn't make Luffy a bonafide Top Tier yet.
It is your criteria, because the Zooan form was never stated to be the "weakest". It might not be suited for individual combat, but it's by far the most destructive form.

You're essentially saying unless Kaido is beaten the way I want him to be beaten it doesn't count, which is utter nonsense. Oda made it clear that Oden's strength is enough for Kaido on multiple occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.