Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was only Snakeman with his future sight and law with his room they could have escaped. If anything it is the presence of the other three with no future sight nor Snakeman level of speed nor law room to escape ‚ that are holding Luffy and Law from escaping ‚ cause they are a burden. If it was Snakeman and Law alone‚ they have all the capability to escape this attack with no need for a second of blocking
Nobody is holding them back. They needed Zoro to temporary stop the attack to evade it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro stopping Hakai created a massive shockwave:
Wtf? I didn't even notice the impact is from Zoro blocking the attack. :pepeanger:

And fuck Kaido, Why'd you act like you're never seen ADCOA in your life if you have Roger-level COA? :pepeke: More proof to solidify the fact that Kaido far surpassed Oden. I wonder what Luffy's condition is after taking the attack. My guy figured Kaido's weakness and is secretly adding more skills to his CV while others are busy ganging up on BM.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Because without law they would also be dead.
It not like they dodge and get out of the way by there self and law then save Zoro.
Zoro block for short while to give law the time to teleport without law they would be dead also .
Zoro then cut one homies and law put another one in a box and then law help get rid of BM .

Really unless you want to say the all dodge in the same direction and end up on the same spot to each other .
While Zoro also dodge and land on the ground next to them face down in the same spot .
  • Zoro told them to dodge
  • Luffy was not with the others with Killer asking where he was
    • Therefore Law did not teleport all of them
  • They dodged and regrouped together at the same place
  • Zoro was the only one that might have been teleported by Law
    • He appeared next to him.
    • Law asked about his wellbeing.
There's nothing supporting the claim that Law teleported all of them. It's an unfounded headcanon.

this is a fucking powerful attack but no way this is the ultimate Yonko attack. Kai do and BM have awakening and they still didn’t show their best best attacks
I will assume that they have something stronger when they show something stronger. Kaido and Mama may have a stronger combination attack (doubtful), but they can't perform anything better individually.

Zoro literally faints at the end of the chapter with blood coming out of his mouth.
  • Zoro does not faint.
  • Zoro endured the attack for several seconds.
    • That's the top tier endurance feat.

he didn’t show top tier endurance at all
Wrong.

Oh yes, everyone would've been able to tank it. That's why Kidd gave him some thanks.
He would have give thanks to Luffy if he did the same or Law. Not first time he give thanks actually to others he fights with. Though I give bravo on Zoro's courage on trying to stop it, but Idk if we should push it as a 'feat' on '1 second' when he would have been kill if Law didn't save him.

Lol. Zoro stalled an island busting attack of 2 of the Yonko in their strongest form for a considerable time, saving everyone's ass.

Everyone who does not acknowlege that massive feat, is pretty damn delusional at this point.
'1 second' then? By that logic, everyone should be getting feats on attempting to stop attack even if he gets by them and almost kill them then like Luffy on many occasions when facing foes stronger that he couldn't beat in pre-timeskip like facing Aokiji and trying to stop him, but got beaten easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.