Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone correct me if I am wrong‚ but in the raw‚ I don't see Luffy standing with the other four when Zoro blocked the yonkoi attack. Maybe it is just a cut pic‚ but all I see facing that attack in the panel is Zoro‚ Kid‚ Law and Killer. Was Luffy not there with them ?

Sanji fans: Zoro can't even take a hit from Smoothie

Zoro fans: Zoro can take hit from Yonko.

Oda, Bigest Zorotard: Zoro can a take a combined hit from 2 Yonkos while saving everyone and still be able dish out more.

Oda you have proven yourself to be bigest Zoro fan. I humbly submit to your wank.
Oda: Got hype the Yonkos power, so let me give attack that Zoro would have die and need to be saved by Law while showing they dangerous despite not even at full power.

Seems like this chapter he was more Kidd and Law fan and Yonkos fan (Well debating on Big Mom side a bit).

Zoro fans really trying to argue with me when the manga disproves most of what they are saying.

1. zoro blocked the attack for one second/ brief. Big mom and Kidds dialogue prove he didn’t do it for long because none of the yonko even saw the block and Kidd said one second/ brief moment

2. Reaction speed. Zoro didn’t react to anything faster. All he did was try and stop the attack killer also reacts to the incoming attack

You can wank zoro blocking it for a brief moment but if you

He literally is are you joking? Enma is the biggest power up to date and your lying yourself if you say it isn’t. Zoro with one sword replicated a feat where he needed his strongest three sword style attack in dressrosa. Stop acting like it isn’t a powerup. It’s annoying
Enma is a nerf not a powerup
:milaugh:
The fact you think its a powerup after this many chapters show how delusional you are.
:suresure:
Shusui was a black sword and was much stronger
1. Shushui was a black sword
2. Zoro had shusui for more than 500 chapters and was used to using jt
3. Shusui doesnt drain your haki like enma does
4. Enma needs taming and nobody other than Zoro and oden were able to use it
All this proves that enma wastes its users haki unless hes able to control it completely its also why Zoro keeps huffing when he uses it.
But keep pushing your Enma is a power up "zoro fan"
:milaugh:
At least you are not hiding the fact you are a zoro downplayer any more.
:rolaugh:
Not sure whats more pathetic, The fact people like you keep on downplaying Zoro after all the feats he shown or the fact you used to claim that you are a "zoro fan", Both probably equally pathetic
:mihanha:

Someone correct me if I am wrong‚ but in the raw‚ I don't see Luffy standing with the other four when Zoro blocked the yonkoi attack. Maybe it is just a cut pic‚ but all I see facing that attack in the panel is Zoro‚ Kid‚ Law and Killer. Was Luffy not there with them ?
He was already planning his counter attack hence why Killer was shocked at his disappearance.
Luffy warned the SNs with FS and is the fastest on the roof.

Your claiming it on a feat he would tank and block it when reality he wouldn't. That's what we talking here. Law stated best and he should know being a doctor he would have die in the fight if he didn't saved him.

Stopping for '1 second' is anyone else could do on their own and teamwork is in this arc especially he need saving and Kidd and Law were ones to move Yonko away, not him.
Can you even comprehend what you are saying?

Also he didn't stop for just a second

Status
Not open for further replies.