Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if others understand Oda's structure here.

The other fights barely started and quite literally none of the other BPs have shown their hybrids outside of Ulti and Page 1. That's 6 Hybrids remaining for signficant clashes/fights that have barely started.

That also means that the rooftop fight is far from over (well maybe the "rooftop" part is almost over, but fighting Kaido will probably be much longer). Oda usually escalates these fights slowly. It took Luffy many chapters to defeat the last 2 villains. This one is by far the strongest and seemingly can't be done alone (entirely understandable), which means that we are in this for the long haul.

I expect this fight to shift dramatically soon and then we get the main fights eventually below. Still a ton of work that needs to be done here before we even remotely reach the climax. Like even Raizo vs Fukurokuju just got set up this chapter lol. Someone will probably fight Kanjuro. Orochi is also probably fine. For some reason I half expect even fodder Hotei to get up lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm surprised Oda left it off and we don't actually know what happened there. My guess is he blocked it again but is seriously injured. That looked like the strongest single attack Kaido has done so far (outside of the team attack with BM)
It's a bit shitty fake hype if he's fine after that when they could have at least shown his face at the end if he was. Imo it's better for the rest to turn to kaido and luffy be fucked up.

I'm surprised Oda left it off and we don't actually know what happened there. My guess is he blocked it again but is seriously injured. That looked like the strongest single attack Kaido has done so far (outside of the team attack with BM)
Yeah it was a good cliffhanger for Luffy, especially by Zoro's reaction. I would normally expect going back down after a good roof chapter but now I really have to find out what's next.

The Rag Naraku pun was slick, haven't seen that before

oh boy this ain't good
Showing Zoro capable to stop and tank for a moment one of (or the biggest attack) of One Piece and after still capable to cut prome is insane!
So if after that Zoro is still fine, it will be weird and kinda dehypes the kaido/bm attack. So Zoro taking rest with Luffy who also received a direct named hit from kaido, is understandable. Oda didn't show luffy either after that.

As i said maybe, Oda want to give some hype to others WG and after that removing them to let only Zoro/Luffy facing Kaido alone at the end.

Luffy and Zoro will soon be out for a while, Law, Kidd and Killer will take care of Kaido during this time, at the end we will have a Luffy, Zoro and Yamato vs Kaido.
I think Law , Killer and Kidd will fight and lose

Kaido will bring down the island

and than ... end of act 3

they lose this round
but fight harder next round

Yeah it was a good cliffhanger for Luffy, especially by Zoro's reaction. I would normally expect going back down after a good roof chapter but now I really have to find out what's next.

The Rag Naraku pun was slick, haven't seen that before
That actually was a pretty cool pun ngl, especially with how it was translated at first.

But yeah I half expect 1010 so show where BM landed (maybe on her ship), and continue the Kaido fight.

Though Oda just might go back under the roof again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.