Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro really is the most impressive one in this chapter. He did surprise BM and Kaido. But I'm sure BM and Kaido can create even stronger attacks.
They can create attacks stronger than the attack intended to kill all 5 SNs at the same time? I'll press X to doubt. :myman:
This attack is off the charts, it dwarfs the King's Punch which can bring down a Yonko.
This attack, which is superior to it, cant bring down Vet level Zorojuro. :yasu:

Kizaru wanted to solo someone with adv haki
:steef:Admiral hype
Kaido > Akainu.
When you see how badly oden was hurt with one swing and how Luffy was KO with one swing or how he destroyed scabbards with basic swings too, we can expect that if hybrid Kaido swing connects they hit hard
Yeah, but Oden got distracted and let his guard down, to then get a club to the back of his head. Luffy on the other hand was on guard and used Haki for protection. And Luffy's endurance is probably higher than Oden's too. He's the main character after all. He will eat as much as he needs. And yes, he was k.o.ed by Thunder Bagua, but TB is a special move. Not just a swing of his club.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kaido > Akainu.

Yeah, but Oden got distracted and let his guard down, to then get a club to the back of his head. Luffy on the other hand was on guard and used Haki for protection. And Luffy's endurance is probably higher than Oden's too. He's the main character after all. He will eat as much as he needs. And yes, he was k.o.ed by Thunder Bagua, but TB is a special move. Not just a swing of his club.
I agree it’s because it’s Luffy with an unlimited HP bar.
at least a hybrid Kaido swing if it connects has to draw blood not just little hand pain. I don’t ask for a KO with each hit but at least we must feel the power behind them and consider them as threats

Status
Not open for further replies.