Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Given that Gambit was leading you switching off of him could be an attempt to gain town cred y’know.
no i think ur a bit confused here

mango sheeped of beta and voted mid

at the last couple minutes, after realizing mid wagon is big enough, he goes to gambit, knowing full well it wont pick up

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ok lets try to salvage the game b4 its too late. There is no use throwing hands at everyone. Ofc not every1 voting mid is scum, mid was suspicious asfk day 1 so could easily have town on him too.

like the wagon is fueled by scum but im sure most ppl on it on day 2 r town.

however the ppl on it day 1 r likely not. so robin is looking pretty darn bad rn and would rly have to explain his midnight vote.

the ppl who seemed to be fine with either wagons look bad as well. every townie shud have an input. people who did not vote are all up for questions.

and finally light is dropping rly hard in gameplay its just too hard to not scum read him anymore. and luthon still refuses to move his vote to gambit even tho he says he agrees to follow me today

i'd like to think nat and beta r town in that wagon

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light has to be scum at this point.
You know that you saying this doesn't make it true lmao. Explain why. It seems to me like you guys wanna divert the attention to me.

I pushed Midnight for 2 days. I was wrong on him, but I read him as scum and I'll take this one on me. But what's the point in me pushing him so if I knew he was town. I'd rather avoid that shit rather than be the one pushing him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The only thing I am curious right now is what in the world usopp and fuji eat to generate so much energy to stay active for so long while arguing with everyone 😑

Will share responsibility of midnight Lynch. Bad on my part that I didn't read the thread to have better reads and fixated myself with Lynch fail.

Now, let's proceed to something useful..how to utilise the discussion opportunity we got.

Well I have one priority and that is to read the game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.