Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't bother Lithium battery, Usopp will scumread anyone based off his own delusions in his head.

I voted Gambit because "the wagon was too big" :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

WHAT REASON IS THAT?!
you voted gambit because midnight's wagon is big enough that there is no real tangible way for gambit to be lynched
dont play dumb with me mango

ur excuses of let me sheep beta then let me sheep usopp because his cryint etc.. etc.. doen't sit well at all

and u only swapped ur vote cuz u were sure midnight gets lynched.

u know i am vote silenced and u know mid was leading by like 3-4 votes, so ur swap wont make a difference

u r definitely top candidate for gambit scummate

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You know that you saying this doesn't make it true lmao. Explain why. It seems to me like you guys wanna divert the attention to me.

I pushed Midnight for 2 days. I was wrong on him, but I read him as scum and I'll take this one on me. But what's the point in me pushing him so if I knew he was town. I'd rather avoid that shit rather than be the one pushing him.
stfu scum, Usopp say you're scum so I'm gonna vote you next DP.

:angi:

You know that you saying this doesn't make it true lmao. Explain why. It seems to me like you guys wanna divert the attention to me.

I pushed Midnight for 2 days. I was wrong on him, but I read him as scum and I'll take this one on me. But what's the point in me pushing him so if I knew he was town. I'd rather avoid that shit rather than be the one pushing him.
I don’t need to say much more about that rn, I’m just reading what other people think.

So given that 5 townies died there has to be some scum among the active players here, who do you think they are?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
you voted gambit because midnight's wagon is big enough that there is no real tangible way for gambit to be lynched
dont play dumb with me mango

ur excuses of let me sheep beta then let me sheep usopp because his cryint etc.. etc.. doen't sit well at all

and u only swapped ur vote cuz u were sure midnight gets lynched.

u know i am vote silenced and u know mid was leading by like 3-4 votes, so ur swap wont make a difference

u r definitely top candidate for gambit scummate
Nah, I specifically said, I'm up for either one. I just liked FinalB, T-pein and Nat's points on the matter. and as such me "SHEEPING" finalB doesn't seem unnatural at all.

Hmmmm.

Did Rej suggest that Midnight was the reason why he was alive?

Because something is springing to my mind, that scums could have voted Mid in order to take Rej out, who had claimed ability/role Cop, so that their integrity would not be endangered.

Emil

Certified Memelord
--Final Vote Count--
16. @Gambit > Usopp > Midnight Delight
5. @Reborn > Midnight Delight
2. @T-Pein™ > Midnight Delight
3. @Finalbeta > Midnight Delight
9. @Natalija > Gambit > Midnight Delight
17. @Light D Lamperouge > Midnight Delight > Gambit > Solis > Midnight Delight
18. @Rej > gambit
13. @LuthonTheDragDown > Gambit > Midnight Delight > gambit
23. @Midnight Delight > Midnight Delight > Luthon > Gambit
1. @Fujishiro > Robin > T-Pein > Gambit > Robin > Solis > Gambit
15. @MangoSenpai > Midnight Delight > Robin > Lord Genome > Midnight Delight > Gambit
7. @Go D. Usopp ™ > Robin > Sors > Robin > Solis​

Votes (may not reflect actual value)
Midnight Delight - 6
Gambit - 5
Solis - 1
No votes:
10. @~UwU~
11. @solis
12. @Robin
21. @Emperor Joelinton
22. @Lord Genome
4. @Sors Bandeam