Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is what I think: similarly like saving Midnight, Gambit was bus driven to be framed.

Who's this scum with iron balls of wasting a lynch save? :shocking:
midnight was likely saved by the MC, rej and midnight speculated so based on their flavor knowledge

gambit is scum bussed by scum. and 3 of his voters/pushers got killed

this is no mere framing, this is straight up scum

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
yes can u actually sit down with me and tell me why u like their points better?

stop the one liners, i need something tangible, a good reason.
You're trying to milk me when I've told you this several times.
T-pein, Nat and FinalB pointed out several times that Midnight survived the lynch, and he has no claim that he would have done so, neither has anyone claimed to have saved him.

You say that this alone isn't incriminating, but Midnight did a poor job trying to salvage the situation. I understand that Midnight clowns every game, but the thing is that I feel that he should at least try to discuss and find alternatives. Town and Mafia alike loves to go for such easy prey.

I've personally never played a game where maf would survive two lynches, and as such I had no reason to believe he would survive the next lynch, and in my head Midnight looked the worst.
As for Gambit, I said that his posts are nothing like I've seen them before, he's not even answering anything seriously it seems like. It's to the point that I believe he's post restricted in some way.

I also fail to understand why, as Nat pointed out, mafia would use a lynch save on town. It's a really powerful ability, and mafia would most likely want to use it on their own kin instead of Town.. No?

But I'd like to hear from nat, as I'm also curious, is there anything that makes you think gambit looks better now @Natalija? I'd like to hear too what it is you think now

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I remember asking you what the odds were of both of them being town and framed. And you answered me that you don’t think both of them can be town.

I also recall Gambit’s plea to listen to FB being out of character from him and thus being trustworthy enough for you? What else did Gambit do to make you town read him this much?

Did you know that he implied having the ability to bus drive himself when I told him that no one came out saying they did that meaning it was probably a scum that performed that action on him?

Also thoughts on UwU? Irc Martin hennes is supposed to be King in a way. I thought he was Rej’s role.

I can’t think of anyone that has to select people to save or something.
I don't know which part of this is for me and which for Nat.

I was the first to say that Gambit might be used as a pawn by scum to take out other townies and frame him.
Are you talking about my pawn comment? Nah with that I meant scum would bus drive Gambit with other townies, if Gambit is a townie, to make him more sus. Two birds with one stone. But it's tinfoily at best, and he was most likely just protected.
Yeah like I said. Two birds with one stone. One townie dies and the other is prosecuted. It's a possibility, but I am not too sure of it.
But wasting a lynch stop apparently on that as well. I don't think it's likely.

Where did he imply that about bus driving?

UwU? I said it repeatedly. I don't trust him and I think there's much more than he's letting us know about his abilities. I saw multiple people say he's the King, who is apparently the big bad of the show from what I saw when googling it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh no I tunneled Midnight when I literally said early in the DP, hey if Nat and Fuji's suspicions of mafia not being able to be lynched due to their scumbuddies needing to die first, maybe we should look elsewhere?

Do I need to remind you I had a vote on Lord Genome to get some info on him?
Or that I also wanted to hear from Robin?

the game naturally kinda just tunneled back into these two, you're faulting me for something I'm not guilty of.
im accumulating red flags on u fam, i dont just scum read u out of thin air

for most of the game i had u on ppl that i didnt wanna lynch and kept giving u benefit of the doubt, but enough is enough man

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
im accumulating red flags on u fam, i dont just scum read u out of thin air

for most of the game i had u on ppl that i didnt wanna lynch and kept giving u benefit of the doubt, but enough is enough man
Why don't you lynch me tomorrow then? :)

I invite you to do so, then you will see that you're wrong.

I'm liking T-pein more and more for each of his posts, I'm thinking he's the Town Leader this game.

hes very relaxed and buddying a bit too much, so yes something inside me is telling me hes scum/indie as well

but lets hold that thought for now. hes pretty contributive so far
Not again with this buddying shit, who did I buddy.

You gonna pull the same stunt as the valentines game?

I will always be relaxed from now on, I am done being over aggressive and I thought you learned your lesson.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're trying to milk me when I've told you this several times.
T-pein, Nat and FinalB pointed out several times that Midnight survived the lynch, and he has no claim that he would have done so, neither has anyone claimed to have saved him.

You say that this alone isn't incriminating, but Midnight did a poor job trying to salvage the situation. I understand that Midnight clowns every game, but the thing is that I feel that he should at least try to discuss and find alternatives. Town and Mafia alike loves to go for such easy prey.

I've personally never played a game where maf would survive two lynches, and as such I had no reason to believe he would survive the next lynch, and in my head Midnight looked the worst.
As for Gambit, I said that his posts are nothing like I've seen them before, he's not even answering anything seriously it seems like. It's to the point that I believe he's post restricted in some way.

I also fail to understand why, as Nat pointed out, mafia would use a lynch save on town. It's a really powerful ability, and mafia would most likely want to use it on their own kin instead of Town.. No?

But I'd like to hear from nat, as I'm also curious, is there anything that makes you think gambit looks better now @Natalija? I'd like to hear too what it is you think now
and as me, rej and midnight said several times, this lynch is fueled by scum and midnight likely got saved by MC

how many times do we have to repeat it for u to get that

do u want the MC to just come here and say ok guys i saved midnight?

how dense can u guys fken be

Emil

Certified Memelord
i've seen it multiple times b4, town roles that can save others from lynch, and we told u multiple times lynch stoppers isn't always scum indicative, and pointed it that hypocrisy of beta when he was MC himself in PH game he saved midnight from lynch b4.

> which is worst to u guys? someone whose lynch could be stopped by MC and who is required for a pro town indie's win con?

OR

> someone whose fken bus driven by scum and 3 of his voters/pushers got killed and his wagon derailed from 6-2 to 6-5 by EoD 1, not to mention he is required to stay alive for a hostile indie's win con

riddle me this @everyone

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
and as me, rej and midnight said several times, this lynch is fueled by scum and midnight likely got saved by MC

how many times do we have to repeat it for u to get that

do u want the MC to just come here and say ok guys i saved midnight?

how dense can u guys fken be
How dense can you be?
Why are you faulting me for my logic? Just because your view and my view didn't align, doesn't fucking mean anything.

Where's the proof that the MC saved him?
Where?

There is nothing that actually eludes to this, that is mere speculation, and NOTHING MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.