Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
any admirals could logically tank just a mere shockwave resulting from the aftermath of said attack
Tanking != Blocking. If the Admirals were by themselves, they could have probably tanked it with zero damage. They blocked it to protect the execution stand and the other Marines (like Zoro blocking it so the SN could escape).

What about zoro strength feats? he blocked it without being sent flying and the shockwave created looks insane, im curious to know it from you

:choppawhat:
I think it's a high top tier feat of defensive prowess. I haven't been separately powerscaling Zoro's physical strength, haki, etc. because we don't know how much they contributed to this feat.
  • Was the block mainly barrier COA?
  • Was it mainly physical strength?

I guess you can say that Zoro probably has top tier physical strength and COA after this. Physical strength is mostly relevant in offensive prowess though, and we've already seen that Zoro has top tier offensive prowess with Hiryuu Kaen.

I don't really see the point to separately powerscaling Zoro's physical strength.

Yeah but you just agreed with me that Luffy Kidd and Law are the “monster trio” of the Supernova right? So that means that out of the Supernova they are the three strongest does it not? Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji might not be equal but out of the Strawhats they are the top 3. This is how I feel about Luffy, Kidd, and Law. I never said they automatically stand over everyone else or that they are all equals, but when it comes to the Supernova they are the top 3. Law shining more than Zoro and Sanji even though they are the monster trio doesn’t mean anything because Law isn’t part of the SH. Monster trio is a SH specific group.
Being in a trio doesn't mean you are stronger than those who don't. No one calls Luffy, Law, Kid the "Monster Trio", just the "Captain Trio" because they are ....captains.
Anyway i will leave feats to speak to itself, and so far, even you have to admit that, Kid is being vastly outshined by Zoro, Enma or not.

Tanking != Blocking. If the Admirals were by themselves, they could have probably tanked it with zero damage. They blocked it to protect the execution stand and the other Marines (like Zoro blocking it so the SN could escape).
Well, zoro didnt fully block it, that's one thing. And the most important thing is that, i dont think an admiral would fail in stopping a mere shockwave generated from said attack (wb quake shockwave)

I think it's a high top tier feat of defensive prowess. I haven't been separately powerscaling Zoro's physical strength, haki, etc. because we don't know how much they contributed to this feat.
  • Was the block mainly barrier COA?
  • Was it mainly physical strength?

I guess you can say that Zoro probably has top tier physical strength and COA after this. Physical strength is mostly relevant in offensive prowess though, and we've already seen that Zoro has top tier offensive prowess with Hiryuu Kaen.

I don't really see the point to separately powerscaling Zoro's physical strength.
I mean, to push back the attack (blocking) means to insert strength, i consider zoro blocking without being sent flying as strength feat, zoro stopping it for CoA feat, and zoro surviving it for endurance feat

Well, zoro didnt fully block it, that's one thing. And the most important thing is that, i dont think an admiral would fail in stopping a mere shockwave generated from said attack (wb quake shockwave)

I mean, to push back the attack (blocking) means to insert strength, i consider zoro blocking without being sent flying as strength feat, zoro stopping it for CoA feat, and zoro surviving it for endurance feat
your sig reminds me of @kumae 's prev avatar lol

Does anyone explain to me how Zoro went from being defeated by an iron nail to stop and not being one shotted by an named combo attack of the yonko? And someone tells me why base Kaido slept gear 4 Luffy but now hybrid Kaido and with possible stronger attacks can not sleep the rubber boy?
:choppawhat:

#The yonko are a fraud?

I don't think it was that scandalous.
I mean, Marco and Jozu managed to block the strongest attacks from Kizaru and Mihawk respectively.

In the scenario that Zoro is against the attack of 2 yonkous:
> Zoro did not block the attack, he only interrupted it for 1 second.
> Needed the help of Law's teleport to survive
> He was on the verge of death, even though the attack didn't even land on him completely

In this scenario, I think that some YCs can do the same. You just fell into the pile of Zoroboys who are ecstatic
a flying no named slash is mihawk stronfest attack? candies man

Yeah but you just agreed with me that Luffy Kidd and Law are the “monster trio” of the Supernova right? So that means that out of the Supernova they are the three strongest does it not? Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji might not be equal but out of the Strawhats they are the top 3. This is how I feel about Luffy, Kidd, and Law. I never said they automatically stand over everyone else or that they are all equals, but when it comes to the Supernova they are the top 3. Law shining more than Zoro and Sanji even though they are the monster trio doesn’t mean anything because Law isn’t part of the SH. Monster trio is a SH specific group.
Except kid and law is not stronger then zoro .

Status
Not open for further replies.