One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that Kaido has a awakenend form, as compare to stampede I can see Oda trying to overview stampede by his own version, in case you can see a compare of Stampede to the current story line, only Kaido taking the role as Bullet.

In case we have:

First step:
Base Bullet

Base Kaido/Dragon Dragon

Second step:
Df first golem Bullet

Hybrid Kaido

Third step(Awakening):
Awakenend Golem Bullet

Awakenend Kaido??

I assume awakenend Kaido going show up at the end of the arc when the final phase begins^^
@Sentinel , @Garps tekkai

Because they thought that they necessarily don't need to use their full power to finish them? They weren't even huffing after the attack and it felt as if it was effortless. Even Zoro was huffing after Flying Dragon Blaze. There is no solid reason to say that they were using their full powers at that time
Zoro didn't huff after use of Ashura tho
Post automatically merged:

Where is Kaido`s feat?
Which one. Lifting Onigasima..Yeah that's up there I guess on number 9

Saw a comment that Big Mom landed on the BMP ship. If that's the case she's gonna sink the entire ship along with herself, meaning 4 Supernovas soloed BM and her entire crew :finally:
Yo momma is so fat she felt on her ship and killed her own crew in the process
Post automatically merged:

Who also thinks Orochi is not dead yet; I only counted 6 heads and with Kaido beheading him chapters ago Orichi lost 7 heads. The final cut goes either to Momo or Hiyori; but I think Hiyori is most likely to finaly kill him.

Of course I could simply miscounted the number of heads in the chapter :kayneshrug:
Ame no Habakiri was the sword used in myths to kill Orochi if I am not wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.