Status
Not open for further replies.
[Passive Ability - Harmless appearance] - Investigates innocent

[Passive Ability - Independence] - Bulletproof and immune to rolecrushes

[Active Ability - Devour] - Devours a player at night, janitorkilling them.

[Active Ability - Facelift] - Alter your face during the day, using the appearance of a devoured player, taking over their role for the cycle. (2-shot).

[Active Ability - Anger] - Superkills a player. (2-shots, 1 night cooldown).

[Active Ability - Enhanced strength] - Block all your visitors for a cycle (2 shot).

Wincon: Kill all.

This is a beautiful role sheet.

The way JDB off the bat defended Pein is ugly. Robin's jump is uglier.

Hmm two failed kills, weren't the vigs supposed to shoot the most suspicious guys this night?

Also, LOLOLOL Fuji! You almost made Usopp believe you're town.

BTW

Vote Lynch Pein

Don't ask me why. I won't be able to tell.
Hmm didn't you full claim still? Now you are not allowed to reveal in general game terms? Unless it's not this way and you want us to endorse the vote?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
[Passive Ability - Harmless appearance] - Investigates innocent

[Passive Ability - Independence] - Bulletproof and immune to rolecrushes

[Active Ability - Devour] - Devours a player at night, janitorkilling them.

[Active Ability - Facelift] - Alter your face during the day, using the appearance of a devoured player, taking over their role for the cycle. (2-shot).

[Active Ability - Anger] - Superkills a player. (2-shots, 1 night cooldown).

[Active Ability - Enhanced strength] - Block all your visitors for a cycle (2 shot).

Wincon: Kill all.

This is a beautiful role sheet.

The way JDB off the bat defended Pein is ugly. Robin's jump is uglier.
Really thinking with your ass this game, huh?? When will we finally have enough evidence across all the rounds on this forum that defending someone isn’t automatically scummy?? Having some information isn’t TMI, and equating the two normally leads to destruction for townies...if that’s what you want, then by all means, but my wincon tells me I have to eliminate threats to town :kayneshrug:

Also, didn’t you say you wanted to kill somebody yesterday? What happened with that, I wonder?

Really thinking with your ass this game, huh?? When will we finally have enough evidence across all the rounds on this forum that defending someone isn’t automatically scummy?? Having some information isn’t TMI, and equating the two normally leads to destruction for townies...if that’s what you want, then by all means, but my wincon tells me I have to eliminate threats to town :kayneshrug:

Also, didn’t you say you wanted to kill somebody yesterday? What happened with that, I wonder?
did you see the WU?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
also fam, you're so aggre. that only makes you look so bad.
It’s D3 and this is the first time I’ve been allowed to talk, but suppose I stayed a shrinking violet...what good would that do town, exactly? You’re not helping your own case at all, as far as I can tell.
Post automatically merged:

geez, let them hints to the talking.
Hahaha, all right; I’ll let vague, unprovable hints do the talking for you, and just trust that you’re being so cagey because you have nothing to hide 🙄

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Told you all that fuji is scum.

Stop doubting reborn just because he is getting old😑😑😑

Anyway, I have something important to tell but will do so tomorrow. Drunk and night time so gotta sleep.

Told you all that fuji is scum.

Stop doubting reborn just because he is getting old😑😑😑

Anyway, I have something important to tell but will do so tomorrow. Drunk and night time so gotta sleep.
It takes little time to spill the beans that could help us decipher the game better. This looks more like stalling.:seriously:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Gambit
I killed him because I hate his avatar.

Next question please.
Just placing it right here to get rid of some evil.

Vote Lynch Midnight @Flower

Usopp should be invested hard.
I will take care of Solis
So you claimed the power to kill, and said you’d take care of solis...whatever came of that? Is this one of your supposed “hints” that you think will somehow clear you?

Status
Not open for further replies.