Certified Memelord
i will reaaally reaaallly die tonight if none protects me

they already know my abilities and robin is trying to fake claim them

and now my role is disabled

it was a fun life while it lasted

ciao ningens

:luffydab:

p.s delete my browsing history

@Go D. Usopp ™ [Zaruba] has been killed!

You are Zaruba

[Passive Ability - Motorbike] - You have no voting power and you may not receive any additional vote power.

[Active Ability - Rescue] - During the day, choose a player to abduct. You and the player will be removed from the game during the following night (2-shots).

[Active Ability - Detection] - Target a player and learns what abilities were used on them during the night.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
mangosenpai lying about being a tracker..

vote lynch mangosenpai
Why am I lying about being tracker? There is quite possible to be more than 1 you know..
Mmm... I had my vote on Susopp, but seeing as he died I'm thinking Reborn lmao.
please lynch mangosenpai.......

if he is town, then lynch me......

he's the one that rolecrushed me :(
You have no proof of that, and no I didn't do it. I visited nat, but I might've been redirected to someone else.. Question is who..

Cus the result I got was "Your target visited themselves"
I think only @MangoSenpai has flavor knowledge here... Do I remember right Mango?

Otherwise we're pretty much in the dark
I have some, yes, I was gonna rewatch the series this NP, but Rej denied me this opporunity, so like I've said multiple times, I only remember some things, yeah.

Probably won't be to very good use in this regards.

I kinda figured out about who Midnight was, but it was Rej's claim that kinda threw me off.. Martin Hennes kinda doesn't exist, he was consumed by King, and his real body IIRC was used to host King.

As such I really didn't think he was in the game, as UwU had claimed King (indirectly)

Usopp claims to be post restricted in my chat.

That he is an ability watcher and saw the rolecrush on Jordon which confirms he is town to him, labeling Mango 100% liar according to Usopp. He wants Mango lynched.

He affirms Gambit is the one who gave him the restriction and that Gambit has to troll and make others troll.

He also wants to deal with Robin and UwU, it seems that TAC can detect the people marked by UwU or an arsonist.

That T-Pein's lynch makes no sense and he can't even defend himself.

He thinks Robin is sneaking in my restaurant, he wishes we had Nat in the restaurant instead.

He thinks amongst the indies only LG has some concrete chance to flip scum, but low.
Well, this just became more relevant, so let's go.

vote lynch ~UwU~

Sorry for the low activity, I am starting to recover. If this is how the vaccine feels I don't even want to imagine the damage from a full on covid 19
@Udell dont quote my posts from day 1 btw its almost day 3 here and reads/state of game is completely different
I am aware of this but reads from D1 really do help also I learned things I had no idea of.
Robin, forgot him.

Tbh... Light’s scum tell is always subbing out of games. I thought Light was a little too safe and quiet before but him subbing out locked it for me.
Seriously? I think I got another fever spike from reading this fuckery. Dude didn't even give me a rundown, good thing I read D1 where Light clearly stated he didn't have time for this game but promised Flower he would play. All he said in the chat was that he had an emergency. Also he wasn't safe he was at the center of fucking attention DP1. Good lord now I am tilted, someone please tell me this guy is for sure town cause now I wanna send his ass to the lynch platform. :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.