Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he says he can be useful to town. Sounded genuine and I believe him. DP kinda stopped moving with Usopp deaths, they probably targeted him for that reason which means we need to get things moving so our vigs have their target for tonight. Also @Natalija please tell me about Lord genome I havent seen him.

Also I can't really get any reads on Random Asshole he is neutral for now.

Yes he says he can be useful to town. Sounded genuine and I believe him. DP kinda stopped moving with Usopp deaths, they probably targeted him for that reason which means we need to get things moving so our vigs have their target for tonight. Also @Natalija please tell me about Lord genome I havent seen him.

Also I can't really get any reads on Random Asshole he is neutral for now.
LG has only been active D1, we haven't seen him since then :phoenixmarco:

The problem is, if I was scum and in Mango's shoes, I would have just lied through the whole shit... Not say I was in fact responsible for two day deaths and then confess I lied :nicagesmile:

Also no scummates would allow this...

I think I'm more sus than Light honestly. Just look at Cal's death, anyone who looks at that would think "yep, that's mango".

I'd invite a lynch on me, and I'm telling you now, my flip will be town.

I'm also thinking we need to seriously take the guys that does the post req and vanishes.
Like... Why would you say this in the first place?

I would tend to believe that the people who joined my restaurant in D1 are more probably not scum unless they were reckless enough not to consider that the restaurant could have featured different kinds of abilities instead of merely being a poor chat, like investigative of some sort, and were instead confident that not to be the case.

Also I would be wary of anything related to meals and food since they are not part of my ability, unless not related to the restaurant, unless my role inadvertently bears a hidden wincon or something of that sort which I seriously doubt.

LG has only been active D1, we haven't seen him since then :phoenixmarco:
lmao
I saw a few post from during that time but didn't think much of him. Let me guess he silenced too. Facepalm
I notice Marimo trying to divert attention to me. Didn't even vote Mango. We lynching him next DP obviously don't want to kill his scum buddy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I said he's on his sk meta. It's possible when you're good at reading :wellwell:

I'm really starting to think you're scum based on such stupid comments

TAC is @LuthonTheDragDown, the announcer-sama. TAC is his real username, it stands for TheAncientCretin.

Indeed. Do you really think he as scum would openly admit to this?
Let's assume in a game we have two types of scums - mafia and SK.

If Sk would find anyone suspicious then he will assume that sus player is mafia.

If mafia would find anyone suspicious then they will think they caught sk.

So when you said Fuji is hitting his SK meta then either you really read him well or it's TMI slip from you

That's why I questioned you because reading someone meta so specifically is possible but you know its hard to digest.

@Finalbeta don't know why you goes around saying that you are experienced player and have high IQ when you can't understand the rationale behind someone openly coming out saying he has something important but then choose not to.

It's no rocket science involved here.

Also, let me tell you one thing for sure.

There is no way town can have so many silenced players. That's not possible.

Why?

Because day time belongs to town and such thing deprives town of numbers not in terms of discussion but also in terms of voting.

So town having so many silenced players doesn't make sense at all.

I am 100% sure that at least one scum or two is hiding behind them.

You can overlook this but then I am sure players should be smart enough to understand this much basics about game balancing.

Let's assume in a game we have two types of scums - mafia and SK.

If Sk would find anyone suspicious then he will assume that sus player is mafia.

If mafia would find anyone suspicious then they will think they caught sk.

So when you said Fuji is hitting his SK meta then either you really read him well or it's TMI slip from you

That's why I questioned you because reading someone meta so specifically is possible but you know its hard to digest.
It's possible because he was literally just SK in the game a while ago

It seems that it was TAC who lied about my restaurant being cancelled and is most likely a scum to think about it. He is Announcer sama after all.
I was wondering if you were ever going to bring up this situation again. When I checked DP1 someone sent a message saying not to join. However most of the players who didn't join the restaurant were town and they were understandable paranoid due to a previous game. Now while I do understand your point of view maybe you should look at it from theirs.

Now I am quite bothered by the fact that TAC doesn't really post much which means I don't have a read on him. He can be scum, third or town who knows. By now I would assume someone would have checked him so not saying much.

Status
Not open for further replies.