Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I hope Zoro's chapter winds up being one of the last ones to close out the battle. I want something memorable that winds up trending on social media. A nice clean beheading of Kaido in front of everyone in the capitol.
Maybe they could give his name to a chapter where he gets some Ws. If Zoro beheads Kaido the name of the chapter should be "A new legends arises" or something like that

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I hope Zoro's chapter winds up being one of the last ones to close out the battle. I want something memorable that winds up trending on social media. A nice clean beheading of Kaido in front of everyone in the capitol.
Yes. It is crystal clear in my opinion how the implications of ZKK suggest that Wano would come to a close very quickly after that. Oda is paralleling the rooftop and the lower quarters so the events should probably be paralleled once again and when Kaido is done I expect a final epic celebration and then on the road for a new shore. Of course, unless a non linear plot kicks in. Like a special arrival.

But overall it should at least be very very close to terminate the battle panels total sequence. Since Oda is portraying Big Mom to probably apparently not be defeated by sheer force in this arc.