General & Others One Piece General Discussion

How many arcs left for OP cuz imo I think we need at least

1- Vegapunk arc even if it’s short like 20 chapters.

2- Elbaf arc prob also short like 40 chapters.

3- defeating BB arc possibly longer like 50 chapters with only fights and a BB flashback with no island citizens internal criss that we got in many arc like wano, DR and alabasta.

4- reaching laugh tale island and become PK arc with some info and possibly a flashback for joy boy.
5- final war arc which gonna be at least like 70 to 80 chapters war maybe idk.

this takes at least 7 to 8 years or so!

Oda’s comment about the 5 years till the manga ending doesn’t make sense imo.

Any thoughts?

So here you can post all your theories/speculations that you think don't need a thread of their own thread guys!!

I will start

Kuma isn't saved by the Revos, but he will be sent to to Vegapunk for repairs or whatever reason and become the ultimate weapon the WG has!!

Bonney is coming to Wano at some point soon and will age Momo to his actual age that is 28 !

BB is coming to Wano at the end of the arc to steal some DFs whether for himself or his crew or both...
Delete this type of tread its anoying ive made my theory for 30mins and youbjuat transfer to this without asking me. No one likes to read this type of stuff let other people put what they think about whos who or whos what

Delete this type of tread its anoying ive made my theory for 30mins and youbjuat transfer to this without asking me. No one likes to read this type of stuff let other people put what they think about whos who or whos what
Come up with a better theory then... not to be rude made, but this thread exists to help many users besides it’s now one of the moat important threads when it comes to OP.

I think that out of all the Wano antagonists aside from the emperors, Ulti is probably the one I’ve been enjoying the most so far. I think she’s that rare character who has an excitingly vulgar personality and emphasizes on physical strength, yet balances it out with that sort of elegance and style Oda’s female characters usually have otherwise.

Gotta say, Kozaburo crafted Wado Ichimonji really good. In addition from lasting many battles from East Blue to Wano, it even survived a slash from Mihawk’s sword, even though Zoro’s two other swords were shattered.

Hello everyone,

As I said I will do the manga in video format weekly so here is the video of chapter 1010
I really enjoy making them so I hope you guys are enjoying them as well.

Last edited:
I hope King's bounty shall be proven rather relatable to Katakuri's.

As long as he shall deserve it...

I'm afraid Karakuri had probably more recognizement from the WG and the Marine due his performances displayed in his career of Pirate. But we still know little of King, wonder what he was up to in the past.

I hope King's bounty shall be proven rather relatable to Katakuri's.

As long as he shall deserve it...

I'm afraid Karakuri had probably more recognizement from the WG and the Marine due his performances displayed in his career of Pirate. But we still know little of King, wonder what he was up to in the past.
When it comes to King for me it’s either 1.33B or 1.4B cuz imo there should be no reason for King to have a higher bounty than Luffy at this point.