One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

It was a fucking great feat, probably the best one by anyone on the rooftop currently and downplaying it is stupid af. That said, the ones who were denying the 'one second' thing should respectfully take their Ls, lol.

:holdthisl:
I wonder if it's just going to be a second in the anime, with them talking and everything.

Also Toei's constant hyping up Zoro moments.

It's going to be awesome.
Post automatically merged:

nah not really that one second still felt like a way to say '' a moment'' no wonder they had a whole conversation while zoro blocked that
We all know how time flows in a manga so that conversation argument doesn't make sense. People be having conversations while jumping in the air, lol. Still, it can be anything, people will probably take it like they want to take it and how it suits their agendas, lol. What I'm saying that the people who were saying that the block was for one second at least have solid evidence now and not just some random bs.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We all know how time flows in a manga so that conversation argument doesn't make sense. People be having conversations while jumping in the air, lol. Still, it can be anything, people will probably take it like they want to take it and how it suits their agendas, lol. What I'm saying that the people who were saying that the block was for one second at least have solid evidence now and not just some random bs.
Time flowing weirdly in manga just reinforces my point that it's going to be way more than a second, just like frieza's five minutes.

@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @playa4321
The translation confirmed that it is just a big attack and not the strongest attack by BIG MOM and KAIDO, BIG MOM just wanted to use a big attack.
This does not seem to be their strongest attack, too bad she was separated from KAIDO, their interaction was great.​

Imagine BIG MOM:
Kaido we're going to use our strongest attack, that would be crazy to see.
Parents level +.

The translation confirmed that it is just a big attack and not the strongest attack by BIG MOM and KAIDO, BIG MOM just wanted to use a big attack.
This does not seem to be their strongest attack, too bad she was separated from KAIDO, their interaction was great.​

Imagine BIG MOM:
Parents level +.

Kaido's most powerful attack > hakai :steef::steef:

This does not seem to be their strongest attack, too bad she was separated from KAIDO, their interaction was great.
It obviously wasn't their strongest attack, lol. Who said it was? They didn't look a single bit drained after that.

I

Indigo

Imagine BIG MOM:
Parents level +.

Maybe not the strongest, but one of their strongest attacks on the arsenal, considering the Roof 5 have been tanking and dealing with quite a few of their attacks at this point and they still consider "how many of them will survive after this one?", implying they have a lot of confidence in this one attack, compared to all others that came before it. It's not just an AoE "big" attack, it's a "big" powerful attack.

Maybe not the strongest, but one of their strongest attacks on the arsenal, considering the Roof 5 have been tanking and dealing with quite a few of their attacks at this point and they still consider "how many of them will survive after this one?", implying they have a lot of confidence in this one attack, compared to all others that came before it. It's not just an AoE "big" attack, it's a "big" powerful attack.
There are several large and powerful attacks, the word "more" does not exist in the sentence, which implies that there are attacks of the same level as HAKAI and there are one or more, more powerful attacks than HAKAI.

50% of the power of HAKAI individually, is already shitting on all achievements so far. And this is not even the most powerful attack that they can deliver according to the translation, it is just a big attack, a powerful attack.
Tbh I will say 60-65 as kaido is in hybrid and BM in base/not using her df for most part........obvi.......shounen trope - the most powerful attack will always come at last

Tbh I will say 60-65 as kaido is in hybrid and BM in base/not using her df for most part........obvi.......shounen trope - the most powerful attack will always come at last
WB infuriated with GURA only managed to divide a part of the island (not entirely), while 50% of HAKAI, 65% caused by KAIDO, would disintegrate half of the entire island in MF, would make it turn to dust.:cheers:And this is not even your strongest attack.
The individual HAKAI, giving credits to BIG MOM too, 50% of him, is making fun of everything we saw in the MF.

Epic chapter. It’s a shame Oda defocuses combat in favor of adventure. His ability to illustrate dynamic action is underrated because it’s underused.

Personally, I’m more into comedy and character interactions, and I have to say Supernova interactions have been awesome. Kid showing appreciation towards Zoro goes a long way in fleshing him out without much exposition. It’s the second time since the raid I’ve been pleasantly surprised by his characterization. Imitating Killer’s embarrassing laugh was the first time.

Wholesome Strawhat moments are missed in canon, makes me appreciate color spreads.

Orochi is such a troll villain, he’s hilarious :suresure: I believe Hiyori and/or Momo will take him out for good later.

Calling dibs on this Luffy avatar when Viz clean version drops Sunday. Back off @Hades :beckmoji:

Imagine BIG MOM:
Parents level +.

big mom has core muscles but shes fat as fuck
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.