One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aight, this makes me more confident than ever that there won’t be an Act 4 or 5, at least not one that concerns Kaido’s defeat...if anything, they would be focused on the aftermath of the war and set up the final stretch of the series.

So Orochi’s been beheaded two times now, once as a human and once as a multi-headed snake monster...are we done?? Do we need him anymore?? Raizo vs Fukurokuju would be more fun to watch AND have more emotional resonance at this point than anything else that stubby little fuck could provide.

OH MY GOD ZORO IS OFFICIALLY AN INDISPUTABLE TOP TIER, LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE IN THE SERIES HAS BLOCKED A COMBINED ATTACK FROM TWO YONKO THAT WAS MEANT TO WIPE EVERYBODY OUT, THE HATERS NEED TO SAY WORD ALREADY AND JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH, THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK :zosmug:

Luffy trash talking Kaido right before getting rocked is pretty funny, even I can appreciate the kid’s candor in the moment:luffylaugh:

Moreover, Law/Kid and Zoro/Killer coming up with that improvised plan to knock Big Mom off Onigashima is admittedly impressive as hell...if it sets up the return of O-Lin to turn the tide and smack Kaido down, then fine, this was a pretty damn good way to get there:kidsmile:
It says the War approaches its climax :zorothink:

Imagine Yamato and Zoro recreating Big Mom's and Kaidos attack? It will be awesome once she joins :kata:
I need this

Last edited:
@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @playa4321
The translation confirmed that it is just a big attack and not the strongest attack by BIG MOM and KAIDO, BIG MOM just wanted to use a big attack.
This does not seem to be their strongest attack, too bad she was separated from KAIDO, their interaction was great.​

Imagine BIG MOM:
Kaido we're going to use our strongest attack, that would be crazy to see.
Parents level +.

Yeah I hope Kaido saves her to see more combined attacks It seems like they were teaming up when they were crewmembers imagine a mini hakai from apprentice Kaido and young Linlin

didn't notice it at first, but Sawyer7mage pointed it out in his review, the first part of Kaido attack name is similar to the first part of Zolo attack name

Kaido says three world's, and Zolo says three thousand world's, both spin their weapon during the attack

this is the second attack where Oda show similarities between their moves, the first one was the attack where they create whirlpools

Zolo being Kaido son theory will happen , be ready

B

Ballel

didn't notice it at first, but Sawyer7mage pointed it out in his review, the first part of Kaido attack name is similar to the first part of Zolo attack name

Kaido says three world's, and Zolo says three thousand world's, both spin their weapon during the attack

this is the second attack where Oda show similarities between their moves, the first one was the attack where they create whirlpools

Man, dont write Zolo

Hype. Along with the other guys comment about Yamato and Zoro replicating Conquest of the Seas, that would fit like a parallel.

Big Mom and Kaido treat each other as Brother and Sister.
If this is true, Zoro and Yamato would be like Brother and Sister.

And they would use a move comparable to Big Mom and Kaido with similar combat facilities (Zoro ~ Swordsman / Yamato ~ Kanabo)
Sounds like a nice idea, but I doubt it would happen.

Can't wait to find out more about the next chapter.

It seems that shifting the scene from the rooftop to the lower quarters would be detrimental drive wise but if not it would not be that much of a bad moment to if it has to be done overall sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.