One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Love the new avi, and the Jump cover pic as a whole. The Cherry blossoms around Luffy signifying the new era that will grace Wano and the rest of the world after this battle.
I agree. It's a very thematically relevant cover. I love how they animate Ryou with a cherry blossom effect in the anime too. I was waiting for the VIZ clean version, but I wish they kept the "One Piece" text insert as well. It would've looked even better.

Kid usually talks arrogantly so "Thanks for stopping it even if it's for a movement" sounds more like Kid than something like "Man, I couldn't believe my eyes when you stopped it. Thank you for saving my ass."
He didn't say this in inthe first place, he just thanked him for giving them that second. No "Thank you for saving my ass".

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He didn't say this in inthe first place, he just thanked him for giving them that second. No "Thank you for saving my ass".
I wasn't posting the literal translation of what Kid said, I am just trying to say Kid being arrogant makes more sense than him glorifying Zoro.

Its just showing that even kidd understands that that was an incredible feat
Exactly, The fact that Kid went out of his way to thank someone for saving him means a lot even if he didn't outright call Zoro's feat insane.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy hurt Kaido and BM was surprised to see Kaido took a beating, so he compared Luffy to top tiers while Zoro was about to behead Kaido which even BM was shook with surprise shitting her pants and warned Kaido to dodge. On comparison which one is greater?
Not you thinking Zoro was about to behead Kaido right there :milaugh:

Base Kaido dodging or Hybrid Kaido dodging, which is greater:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

I agree. It's a very thematically relevant cover. I love how they animate Ryou with a cherry blossom effect in the anime too. I was waiting for the VIZ clean version, but I wish they kept the "One Piece" text insert as well. It would've looked even better.
Damn, Luffy look so clean :steef::steef:

Not you thinking Zoro was about to behead Kaido right there :milaugh:

Base Kaido dodging or Hybrid Kaido dodging, which is greater:choppawhat:

Beheading Kaido or cutting Kaido into two, which one you are convinced?

Kaido irrespective of his form, dodging is way different than a shitting fellow Yonkou warning Kaido to dodge, which is greater?

Zoro FTW! You're the man!

While I believe that the homies aren't that much of a lost for BM, it will definitely affect her succeeding performance badly, unless she creates a superior homie as means of ditching those 3... And oh, I think that's a setup for Nami to steal all 3, but I can't see Nap fitting her style... And since BM is falling, I think it's an indirect confirmation that Queen Mama Chanter is just under Onigashima...

LOL at Luffy thinking that Kaido dodging means that it's working... Though I hope I'm as positive as he does IRL...

I think at this point, things get worse a bit for the 5 since they'll think it would be easier for them to deal with only one...

Orochi has 2 lives left if I counted correctly? For Momo and Hiyori?

I'm calling it: Kin'emon, Kawamatsu, Izo, Kikunojo, Denjiro, Nekomamushi vs. King, Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.