Powers & Abilities Zoro's block was a second....

Cause it was mention first there and some didn't believe it as true until they stated 'let's wait till official translations' and then we see same '1 second' again, so now toxic side are backtracking or trying to headcannon against official translations now. You can't pick and choose what you believe in if it's ignoring canon. It doesn't make sense there.
bruh, did you read my earlier comments properly or are you simply illiterate?

When someone says "a second", it can be taken literally or contextually, either way is fine. However, later on Stephen Paul confirms that he meant is as a figure of speech, so it wasnt exactly one second

Translator stated he wasn't sure, but still he not going back to change it if he felt it didn't mean that. So again nothing to push here.
he did imply it that way,

"Is it by literal 1 second long?"

If Stephen paul really intended it that way, he wouldve said
"Yes", instead of
"I dunno man, just use the stopwatch when the anime drops"

You could use the latest definition, but i could also use the original definition of said word

"The term dates back to at least the 8th Century, when the monk St Bede used it to define a period of 90 seconds. That’s probably longer than most people would regard as a moment. "
https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/how-long-is-a-moment/

he did imply it that way,

"Is it by literal 1 second long?"

If Stephen paul really intended it that way, he wouldve said
"Yes", instead of
"I dunno man, just use the stopwatch when the anime drops"

You could use the latest definition, but i could also use the original definition of said word

"The term dates back to at least the 8th Century, when the monk St Bede used it to define a period of 90 seconds. That’s probably longer than most people would regard as a moment. "
https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/how-long-is-a-moment/
the difference is that that's 8th century and the one i sent is 20th century.... that a millennium ago bro hahaha

bruh, did you read my earlier comments properly or are you simply illiterate?

When someone says "a second", it can be taken literally or contextually, either way is fine. However, later on Stephen Paul confirms that he meant is as a figure of speech, so it wasnt exactly one second
But in anime and manga time it happens in second though especially see how quick Zoro was bleeding and everyone reacted, so stating it more doesn't make sense as that attack was coming in not just powerful, but fast too. It can make sense on '1 second' there.

the difference is that that's 8th century and the one i sent is 20th century.... that a millennium ago bro hahaha
Just because it dates back to century ago, doesnt mean it's now obsolete, now proves that the definition of yours is more relevant than the early definition of said word
Post automatically merged:

But in anime and manga time it happens in second though especially see how quick Zoro was bleeding and everyone reacted,.
Again, that's just your subjective opinion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kizaru and had him on his place while he is in his old rusty form and didn't pick a sword for ages
And Mihawk got made into a bitch by Crocodile and Vista, whom Old Rayleigh would solo lol. Mihawk got scrubified by pre-timeskip Luffy, while casual ice saber Aokiji pinned Luffy to the ground, had him writhing helplessly in pain, and Marco had to come in to save Luffy from death.

Aokiji toying around with an ice saber >>> Yoru Mihawk whom 100% of his competition will surpass.

Garp even says they can't take wb and Old rusty ray
Garp never said that, he said he didn’t want to fight them both. Mihawk can’t handle Daz Bones and Crocodile at the same time.

Akainu when shanks isn't around :getnappaed:
Akainu when shanks is around :crybeard:
It was Sengoku who made Akainu stand down, not Shanks. Aokiji, Kizaru, and Doberman showed 0 fear of Shanks, probably because Aokiji with his ice saber and half asleep >>> Yoru Mihawk by feats and portrayal.

Why would the Viz say that Zoro needs to reach a level that he can never hope to attain? That’d be like saying that Captain Kuro needs to reach Rayleigh level. It’s simply not possible.

Let Zoro surpass Kamazou before we talk about him surpassing a real top tier like Fujitora. Nobody in Wano even cares about Mihawk, and this was the exact type of island that should’ve cared about the World’s Strongest Swordsman, but nobody here has expressed interest in Mihawk even once.

Mihawk’s title is a fake title created to give Zoro fans the illusion that Zoro is going to achieve something impressive by the end of the series. Fujitora is crowned top 3 in a military consisting of millions of people who actually want to attain his level of strength but cannot. Meanwhile the only guy in the series who has ever stated he wants to surpass Mihawk will do it next arc.

Literally 100% of people who care about becoming the World’s Strongest Swordsman will attain the title, that’s how non-special of a title it is. But .00000000000001% of people who want to reach Fuji’s level can attain it.
You gotta reverse that chief. 2 named ppl in history with black blades achieved the pinnacle of swordsmanship. That’s in reality 0.000000000000000000001% oh humanities population in (I give the benefit of the doubt) in at least 400 years. Admirals like Fujitora and Greenbull are just picked off the streets when the FA needs a new one. If it wasn’t Fuji, it would be the two behind them Chaton of Momousagi.

hat's why Birdcage is gone.....Wait, it wasn't
Cutting parts of the Birdcage would have been dangerous
The Birdcage is a giant structure. Since Zoro obviously can't destroy it completely, he could only clear out a part of it. But what happens to the rest? Does it magically disappear? Most of it's strings would snap and probably fall apart slashing everything and everyone under it.
Somewhat like Pica actually. But there would be no King punch to save everyone from the falling Cage. :kata:

if you want to take it literally, then it's fine. But taking it as a figure of speech is fine too, and is way more logical based on the sequence of events and the confirmation from the translator.

@BleakAsh @Pan D. A. Man

Regardless, it's a huge feat from zoro
yea who said it isn't a feat.. and when did i say it is a second literally ... i present this interval in a mathematical form

1 < x <=2 or 3, where x is the interval between 1 and 2 seconds or 1 and 3 seconds...

Zoro isn't beating no one on his level to any EOS Strawhat on majority part. He is YC lvl here while rest would be PK Tier, Yonko level, and maybe more YC+ than what he is now.
Even Benn is YC level and yet he might manage to push a top admiral to high difficulty for all we can know for example, at least given the hype bestowed upon him. Shiryu could possibly prove to be even stronger potentially given his EoS implications with Zoro. Unless Shiryu should still grow a lot for some contrived reason.