With how predictable Oda’s writing is:
Luffy is going out after that hit.
Kid is going to step up and do something cool. Then Kaido will fuck him up just like how Doffy fucked up Law. And then Kid will watch how Luffy defeats Kaido and have no role in act 4

With how predictable Oda’s writing is:
Luffy is going out after that hit.
Kid is going to step up and do something cool. Then Kaido will fuck him up just like how Doffy fucked up Law. And then Kid will watch how Luffy defeats Kaido and have no role in act 4
Not happening. Luffy can’t 1v1 kaido. The doflamingo thing happened because law was already nerfed before he fought doflamingo but this arc isn’t about luffy himself but the new generation.

Not happening. Luffy can’t 1v1 kaido. The doflamingo thing happened because law was already nerfed before he fought doflamingo but this arc isn’t about luffy himself but the new generation.
If Law who wanted to avenge his surrogate dad couldn't defeat Doffy or even share the shine with Luffy. You seriously ever think Oda will make him share it with a person who he has been giving like 50 panels (tops) to in Wano.

Won’t happen. I don’t need to bet you but tell me the bet and I will agree
Post automatically merged:

Like I said if sanji doesn’t fight king it will be zoro that’s what I been saying since day one.

I do believe sanji will fight king but if he fights queen I said it will be zoro
I’ll change my avi to Kid if he doesn’t end up like Law

If Law who wanted to avenge his surrogate dad couldn't defeat Doffy or even share the shine with Luffy. You seriously ever think Oda will make him share it with a person who he has been giving like 50 panels (tops) to in Wano.
Different arcs that are not even the same. How do you look at this arc and even say shit like that when zoro is up there with luffy fighting the main villain with three other characters?

This arc isn’t following normal one piece trope