MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
@VegaPank

Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

These are for future events and These from Oda’s draft for future events and his conversation with the editor

This is the perfect occasion for a group fight and to get the New Generation name out there as the strongest pirates. It's been clear from the start that is the set up

Also Luffy is no where near beating Kaido 1v1 if he does IMO that is bad writing. Luffy beats Kaido 1v1 he is the strongest in the world and is PK. There is not point to having a 1v1 vs Shanks or BB which is also what makes this group fight IMO relevant as well.
Kaido will probably get some nerf from this 5vs1 and then it will devolve into a 1vs1 with Wano on Luffy's back as Kinemon has stated. Luffy has stood in front of Kaido and told him he will be PK, if he only gets through this by gang tactics throughout the whole fight I will be surprised.

BM will be the next to go down, as Luffy has already claimed her after he takes down Kaido, do you think he is going to group fight her as well- if so what is the point? He would have already proven he can take down a yonko 5vs1, if not you fall into the same b.s. trap of "it's too soon for Luffy to be this strong".

BB can negate the prowess of g4 and provide a suitable nerf.

Shanks is equal or stronger than Kaido from Marineford portrayal and his better haki mastery might provide a more difficult matchup and I don't see a serious arc based fight being held against Shanks who Luffy loves and is seemingly a good guy. A "rival" fight doesn't have to be seriously power scaled, because Luffy won't need to be in growth underdog mode.

Akainu has had his haki bloom and has fought whitebeard, he can be as strong as Oda wants him to be.

Imu is the king of the world.

@VegaPank

Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

These are for future events and These from Oda’s draft for future events and his conversation with the editor
Sanji :stealthblack:

Kaido will probably get some nerf from this 5vs1 and then it will devolve into a 1vs1 with Wano on Luffy's back as Kinemon has stated. Luffy has stood in front of Kaido and told him he will be PK, if he only gets through this by gang tactics throughout the whole fight I will be surprised.

BM will be the next to go down, as Luffy has already claimed her after he takes down Kaido, do you think he is going to group fight her as well- if so what is the point? He would have already proven he can take down a yonko 5vs1, if not you fall into the same b.s. trap of "it's too soon for Luffy to be this strong".

BB can negate the prowess of g4 and provide a suitable nerf.

Shanks is equal or stronger than Kaido from Marineford portrayal and his better haki mastery might provide a more difficult matchup and I don't see a serious arc based fight being held against Shanks who Luffy loves and is seemingly a good guy. A "rival" fight doesn't have to be seriously power scaled, because Luffy won't need to be in growth underdog mode.

Akainu has had his haki bloom and has fought whitebeard, he can be as strong as Oda wants him to be.

Imu is the king of the world.
it won’t turn in a 1v1 you guys needa stop being delsional luffy can not 1v1 kaido because the whole arc is about the new generation it’s not about luffy. The new will overcome the old Oda is not following his tropes for this arc.

Oda is not dumb enough to have luffy fight kaido solo he’s not strong enough for that.

Do you seriously think everyone is gonna get up and see luffy after he beats kaido?

At the end of wano they are gonna throw a banquet there’s no character dynamic if luffy ends kaido in a solo fight that would be trash especially when this arc is supposed to be about the new generation

Y’all also said that luffy would end up beat kaido and big mom in a 2v1 and that there’s only 5 years left as the excuse.

Luffy will not 1v1 kaido at the en. He will get his 1v1 moment obviously but also others will get their 1v1 moment.

I remember y’all were saying luffy would end up beating 2 yonko by himself it was dumb then and it’s dumb now

The spoilers are amazing :steef:
:okay:
Post automatically merged:

it won’t turn in a 1v1 you guys needa stop being delsional luffy can not 1v1 kaido because the whole arc is about the new generation it’s not about luffy. The new will overcome the old Oda is not following his tropes for this arc.

Oda is not dumb enough to have luffy fight kaido solo he’s not strong enough for that.

Do you seriously think everyone is gonna get up and see luffy after he beats kaido?

At the end of wano they are gonna throw a banquet there’s no character dynamic if luffy ends kaido in a solo fight that would be trash especially when this arc is supposed to be about the new generation

Y’all also said that luffy would end up beat kaido and big mom in a 2v1 and that there’s only 5 years left as the excuse.

Luffy will not 1v1 kaido at the en. He will get his 1v1 moment obviously but also others will get their 1v1 moment.

I remember y’all were saying luffy would end up beating 2 yonko by himself it was dumb then and it’s dumb now
i think luffy might have to fight big mom tbh. i was thinking about the "naraku" thing and considering its kaidos move and "naraku" is also the area under the stage in theater and not just "hell", what if kaido knocked him clean through the dome? luffy might be on the bottom of the stage floor right now