One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

So based on @EtenBoby translation we can maybe guess that WB, BM and Kaido became emperors *roughly* at the same time?

I hope we get Rocks/Kaido in Wano stuff next week.
The term 'Yonkou' couldn't have existed until 6 years ago. Also, during Roger era, it seems that WB and Shiki were the only two active Rocks Pirates. BM was busy with baby-making and Kaido probably didn't even rise to prominence.
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand that someone who says Zoro = Luffy is criticizing my comments :seriously:
Eh! You are allowed to criticize my comments too. As long as you don't decide to argue with me. After all, it'd be pointless. :suresure:

That's the least disappointing thing about da flashback.

Zoro >> any scabbard, they are not important.
What? :kaidowhat:

The Scabbards are important to the plot of Wano since they are the characters directly related to Oden. They are the characters that fought by Oden’s side, witnessed his triumphs and personally saw his demise.

The most major emotional aspect to this conflict are the characters that served by Oden’s side coming back to liberate the country that he ruled, restore the rule of his bloodline through Momo and to avenge his death.

The very reason the SH crew are in Wano in the first place is because of Kinemon, a Scabbard.

So yes, it would be nice to see why they decided to follow Oden and how Oden convinced them to follow him in the first place.
So they are not important because Zoro is stronger than them?
How does this make sense? :lawsigh:

Was Vivi unimportant to the plot of Alabasta Arc because she was weaker than Zoro? Was Orihime unimportant to the plot of Fishman Island because she was weaker than Zoro? Was Kyros unimportant to the plot of Dressrosa because he was weaker than Zoro?

Top tier is maybe a bit too much, Luffy yes but Zoro? I doubt it. He'll be close though, and so should be Sanji if they both fight King and Queen.
Nah bro
The manga is ending soon
It means that the Mihawk fight is like in not even 3 arc at best
He needs to be at least a low top tier by the end of wano

:finally: Whatever helps your case

WB didnt even take a decade to match Those older and had headstart

If calculate their solo run :

From 33 till 20 years ago : Kaido took 13 years to be Yonko level (i believe he became yonko after taking over Wano)
From 24 till 6 years ago: Shanks took 18 years
From 33 to 22/20 years ago : BM took 10/13 years too
33-24 years ago: WB took 9 years be Yonko level, even pk tier, but grew weaker due to age and sickness

Teach took easy way out : only A Year
Luffy: 3 Years soon and soon Admiral level.

Status
Not open for further replies.