One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

So Izo was indeed a retainer of Oden.
Orochi is an opportunistic snake even back then.
And more info on Rocks?

This chapter is looking promising, tbh. Only disappointing news is that the Ashura Douji fight was skipped, but oh well.
I wouldn't call it skipped, Oda skipped the choreography, that's all.

Oda isn't good with swordfight choreography. He needs Kubo as his assistant.

Luffy will Yonko level by the end of Yonko Saga
While Zoro will be Low top, Sanji High high tier.

Zoro road to WSS and being mid top tier (admiral level)
DR > Top Vet/Low high tier
Wano > High/mid High tier as common YCs
Elbaf > Top high tier or Inbetweener as WCI Luffy
Paradise > Low top after beating Shiryu.
Final war > Admiral level after fighting Fuji.

Sanji:
WCi > Vet
Wano > mid high tier
Elbaf > High high tier
Paradise > Inbetweener
Post automatically merged:

They look older than their age lol
Paradise?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I am being honest. In the morning, I thought that the whole thing was scrapped and Oda directly showed Ashura joining Oden. But now it is clear that Oda gave all contexts and the result in the chapter. Only choreography was missing (I think).

Compared to morning, that is a lot.
I'm gonna wait for the full chapter to see if the fight is like narrated/communicated over silhouettes. If it's something like that, then I won't consider the fight skipped.

if this truly ends in 5 years ,
after luffy beats kaido
all thats left is BB and the WG. The thing tho is while wano is going on, does BB make his move on shanks? I cant see luffy get ahead of bb in terms of notoriety just yet. remember bb is yet to take down a fellow yonko.
Does bm also fall in wano?
one thing is clear tho, the sh wouldnt need to battle fellow supernova crews. we aint got time for that.
:kayneshrug:

M

MD Zolo

if this truly ends in 5 years ,
after luffy beats kaido
all thats left is BB and the WG. The thing tho is while wano is going on, does BB make his move on shanks?
Does bm also fall in wano?
one thing is clear tho, the sh wouldnt need to battle fellow supernova crews. we aint got time for that.
:kayneshrug:
Another thing is that the Straw Hats are probably gonna get massive power-ups soon. Right now only Zoro and Sanji (and Jinbei) can keep face. Rocks Pirates had three legit top-tiers and Shiki.

Will Nami get even bigger power-up?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
BM falling in Wano is terrible writing.
Post automatically merged:

Give her another arc. Give her Elbaf. That's where she belongs, and that is where her story should end and conclude.
She has ties to Elbaf, and they exist for a reason.
Why? Does she need 3 arcs or more to fall? It is the Great War, it is the perfect spot for her to fall...

Oda thinking OP ends in 5 years = ends in 10 years.
This is expected
Would make sense if One piece would end in 10years.
We are still in wano and be honest I see another 2years until Wano ends, we barely move with the flashback and the fights this time will be even longer then in Dressrosa.

I just hope Oda just joke around with the 5 years. I read Naruto,Bleach,Fairy tail,Nanatsu and many other mangas, the ending always get worse because they rushing it to much(in bleach case it was to slow build until the Jump cut him off, they don´t would do the same against Oda), 5years isn´t enough to build up all the story around One piece. Because that I hope he at least make it to 7-10years until One piece gonna end.

As @Kejon said it here early, I don´t expect that Big mom gonna fall in Wano too, I still think that Big mom gonna fall by Luffys hand and the whole plot about Jinbe,Germa66 and the others are still open, I think Oda handle this later. Until then Kaido gonna sure get killed this arc.

Wano: Kaido get defeated
Elbaf: Big mom get defeated alongside with Shanks who get beaten by Blackbeard

Also I still think that Kid gonna fight Luffy, it is something with we could expect for the future. Their are tons of stuff left and I don´t see 5years are enough to handle all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.