One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashura was back then still a monster, hope we get at least some panels with his fight against Oden..
Narration Box: Lawless Land ‘Kuri’
Ashura Douji: Kozuki Oden is in Kuri?
Ashura Douji: So he’s from the Shogun’s lineage is he? I want to kill him already! catch him and bring him to me!!!
Underlings: Yes sir!
Ashura Douji: The people I hate the most are are those with power/authority!!!

Yasuie know that Orochi is lying here, don´t understand yet why he still don´t kick him out. If Yasuie would handle back then, Orochi don´t could do anything.
I don’t think he’s certain Orochi is lying per say, but rather that he wasn’t convinced that Oden stole the money so he had to make sure.

Also if y’all remember in one of the Oden flashbacks IIRC, Yasuie rounded up all the scabbards for stealing money, so I’m thinking that maybe this event is the same one (with the scabbards attempting to cover for Oden’s supposed theft).
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't be surprised if Orochi was more than a backstabbing servant and had already began to create a network of informers and partners in crime at the time.
Interesting you say this, coz it seems like it was a shit ton of money that was stolen. If Orochi were just a petty servant, he won’t haven’t taken more than just a few change. So he must’ve used that massive sum of money to do something.

Last edited:
This chapter should be victory for the war now fanbase . This flashback may not take as long as we thought.
and ofc a bit disappointing for those who wanted oda to take some time with the flashback.
cant please every bloke out there and thats ok.
:myman:
I'm assuming its gonna be going through his whole life. Which is like 19 years to cover.

Still got major events like joining WB, becoming WB's commander, then joining with Roger, going to raftel, coming back, Kaido invasion.

If he doesnt skip shit, might as well a whole manga on this guy. Still gone be a long flashback. But idk why people complaining about it, considering we will be seeing the OGs.

Reminder that Ashura Dojo could push Oden(who could scar Kaido) to a high-very high diff fight in a battle that lasted the whole night while being is 3years younger than Oden

Reminder that he could heavily wound Jack in one attack while destroying his Shotei blades

Reminder that he fought Kaido in a life and death battle and survived, with Kaido himself amazed of his strength and wanting him in his crew no matter what

I said since the beginning that Ashura Doji was likely the strongest scabbard. Hopefully now people will respect this beast as he deserves :steef:
And it was implied that Denjiro and Kawamatsu are at the same level with him when they were mentioned to be worth 100 man
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro is to be a low top-tier at the end of Wano, he needs a significant challenge. Either King = Beckman and Zoro will beat King, or Zoro will take on an Admiral.

I don't see any other way for him to come out of Wano as low top-tier.
Zoro will defeat King and then tag-teaming Kaido with Luffy.

Last edited:
5 years are enought to end the story.
People already forgot the recent chapter of the Yonko bounties and Rock's lore, and that was only a single chapter.
I think it is less that people think five years isn’t enough and more like people believe Oda is incapable of completing OP in five years.

I can hardly fault folk for thinking the latter when Dressrosa alone took slightly over two and a half years. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.