One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fuck you talking about he doesn’t absorb Haki from the environment this is simple shit why you complicated it like this Hyou just told him the way he is using Haki is wasting energy that’s for he teaching the flow of it so he can control and use it more effectively.

To say it better luffy till now was wasting his Haki for nothing and was draining himself to fast now he will just control it just think luffy is Enma
Read the scans I posted above, that is where Hyo tells Luffy to gather Haki Surounding your body and use it for offense and denfense and Offense.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
His Base form has power up immensely, from GAINING 2 ADVANCED FORMS OF ARMAMENT HAKI, and his Gear 4 time has been extended. His Base form has also gotten stronger from the seastone physical strength training he has been doing in Udon Prison.

Stronger Base means Stronger Gears.
His base form and the strength of his gears are irrelevant. G4 consumes haki which is a limited resource=G4 has a limit.

Read the scans I posted above, that is where Hyo tells Luffy to gather Haki Surounding your body and use it for offense and denfense and Offense.
Yh the one luffy wasting he using to much Haki without purpose he is overflowing it that’s why he is telling to control it ofc will have more time limit like
That but is not infinite

rmstorm your panel explained a whole bunch of nothing . in fact it doesnt iterate how that will affect g4 limit , on the contrary it proves if luffy is able to use it effectively , he can counter a punch from bm in his base without taxing himself and haki in an expensive g4 form. That being said, it also means his attacks and defenses in other gears are better.
you are still taking from the perspective of haki not being a limited resource. he only needed g4 to contend because his other forms were drastically inferior. with this new application of coa , not so much.

Read this below
There are to leves Of Advanced Armament Haki.

Right Here is WHere I was talking about

............................................. ..........................................

Here below

.............................................. ...........................................

Try to use the viz version, it has different meanings

S

Shura

Hey, at least then the Supernova will finally be useful when Gear 4 deflates and some fodder are needed to distract Kaido for 10 chapters. :smithnie:
Hope there won't be any birdcage....I don't want second embarrassment for Zoro like last time when he said "there is nothing that I can't cut "
:smithnie:

what this does mean is luffy isnt useless without going into g4 even against top tiers. his other gears can potentially do damage . g4 will be more of a last ditch thing than a must which is something it should be used for and will help luffy drastically against a guy like bb that can take that ability away with contact. The haki tho wont be taken away.
Post automatically merged:

Yep you could add that also....but anyways Fuji didn't give any speech :smithnie:
:myman:
for real tho
I dont think luffy goes into g4 right away vs kaido. he wont need to. mastering this will do wonders to his non g4 forms and his base. g4 is essentially tasking due to the fact that to maintain his shape, he uses haki. awakening might be the solution to this not necessarily this new apllication of coa. he doesnt need to cover his entire body in haki to use g3, he does for g4 . thats the real problem.

This chapter confirms why luffy and the rest of the Supernova's that apppeared on Saboady 2 years ago are called the Worst Generation.

Luffy has always been a BIG MONSTER for his age, so has the other supernova.

Ashura and the MInks beat had 20 years to become Yonko Commander level, while the many of the supernovas( Worst Generation) are or will be at this level in 2 years tops at the worst.

Never before in the history of piracy has there been people this strong so young, except Shanks & Kaido

Luffy at age 17, was stronger than most Rear Admirals and as strong as some Vice Admirals. He even awakened CoC and CoO( used against MIhawk) at age 17. At Marineford, he was half into mastering his Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd.

Zoro is also impressive being able to beat Kaku of CP9 at age 19, and Ryuma's corpse. He briefly used CoA in alabasta.

Kidd at age 21 was as strong as Saboady Luffy.

Law at age 24, could use haki and was stronger Luffy at Saboady.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.