One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BM falling in Wano is terrible writing.
Post automatically merged:

Give her another arc. Give her Elbaf. That's where she belongs, and that is where her story should end and conclude.

She has ties to Elbaf, and they exist for a reason.
I am pretty sure she will be present in Elbaf, it was here that her journey towards her path of piracy, destruction and her dream of creating a nation with all species began and it should be here that it may end whenever it's by her fall or her redemption.

It would be bad imo if most of her children and crew including Katakuri the one who should succeed her as the leader of the Big Mom Pirates and of the Charlotte family, Prometheus one of her Special Homies and Streusen the person who raised her and started her pirate career are absent while her story ends which is why I don't see it ending in Wano. There is no reason why her story should end with most of her crew and children being absent while most of Whitebeard's "children" were present at his death and that both Kaido and Blackbeard will surely be defeated with most of their crewmates being alongside them.
Besides she may have to finally learn the truth about Mother Carmel.

lmao @ all those salty Big Mom haters
BMP had presence in every single post-ts arc
Fishman Island: Big Mom's flag, candy factory, pekoms, tamago, jinbe etc.
Punk Hazard: gigantifaction, pekoms and tamago
Dressrosa: Queen Mama Chanter
Zou: Pekoms, invitation to tea party, Bege
WCI: BMP arc
Reverie: Big Mom makes contact with Kaido
Wano: BM is in Wano and she has more screentime than Kaido

lmao @ all those salty Big Mom haters
BMP had presence in every single post-ts arc
Fishman Island: Big Mom's flag, candy factory, pekoms, tamago, jinbe etc.
Punk Hazard: gigantifaction, pekoms and tamago
Dressrosa: Queen Mama Chanter
Zou: Pekoms, invitation to tea party, Bege
WCI: BMP arc
Reverie: Big Mom makes contact with Kaido
Wano: BM is in Wano and she has more screentime than Kaido
:josad:
which is why we are salty
the bitch gotta go. but I do want to point out, the state of bm island isnt like kaido's. she isnt oppressing wci . kaido and orochi are (wano). The main theme post timeskip seems to be , island is oppressed. luffy comes in kicks the bad guy's ass. helps the people and gains potential allies. with wci luffy seemed more like a menace than someone that was trying to do something good because mama kinda made wci a utopia.

Yasuie: The money is gone?!
Retainers?: Yes, I’m sure it was locked shut in the safe but...
Orochi: Excuse me, I’m sorry to have to say this but I saw it, a scene of Master Oden stuffing a ton of cash in his pockets!!!
Retainer?: As I thought, it was that guy master! This is a perfect example of what it means to repay kindness with resentment!!! We can’t forgive him!!!
Yasuie: Orochi, Is this true?
Orochi: *startled* yes, yes, I’m sorry I was so scared that I wasn’t able to stop him.

Orochi: Excuse me, I’m sorry to have to say this but I saw it, a scene of Master Oden stuffing a ton of cash in his pockets!!!
Retainer?: As I thought, it was that guy master! This is a perfect example of what it means to repay kindness with resentment!!! We can’t forgive him!!!
Orochi: *startled* yes, yes, I’m sorry I was so scared that I wasn’t able to stop him.
Yasuie know that Orochi is lying here, don´t understand yet why he still don´t kick him out. If Yasuie would handle back then, Orochi don´t could do anything.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Yasuie know that Orochi is lying here, don´t understand yet why he still don´t kick him out. If Yasuie would handle back then, Orochi don´t could do anything.
Yasu might've been naive and thought that Orochi could change or something? Even if Yasu was a hardass when he was younger, he was probably kinda soft on kids (like most of the good natured hardasses in this series)

I hate you Orochi, I really do. Still a good villain.

Yasu might've been naive and thought that Orochi could change or something? Even if Yasu was a hardass when he was younger, he was probably kinda soft on kids (like most of the good natured hardasses in this series)
Yeah I know, I just want to say with his naive and though about Orochi, he fall of the hands of the kid which he make to a big guy.
Sadly but it shows how great Orochi is as villian, I just want to see when he talk with Kaido and the downfall about Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.