One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
When OP might end in 200/250 chapters and You remember that DR alone was 100 chapters and WCI the 'take and run" arc was 80+ chapters :feelscryingman::feelscryingman:
Dude...Dressrosa could have been AT LEAST 25 chapters shorter without losing any story impact, and for all the elements it introduced, WCI should have wrapped up in no more than half its actual length. We could have been introduced to Big Mom and her crew in Wano, and the Katakuri fight (it it happened in this arc) would be just as impactful. If those arcs got stretched painfully thin, but the endgame is rushed to meet some arbitrary finish line, I am gonna be PIIIIISSED

Because Advanced Armament Haki works by taking the Haki around your body like Sage Mode from Naruto and utilizing it in your attacks and defense.

So your haki usage is more effecient.
advanced armament gave him the ability to damage things inside out (completely forgoing the tougher exterior of an opponent like kaido)
if anything it increases his base form, g2, g3 attacks relatively.
not his g4 endurance. i suppose you can say it is more efficient in the sense that he can do a lot more damage in 20 min of g4 now than he could do previously. It does not mean g4 limit is gone.

advanced armament gave him the ability to damage things inside out
if anything it increases his base form
not his g4 endurance.
Read this below
There are to leves Of Advanced Armament Haki.

Right Here is WHere I was talking about

............................................. ..........................................

Here below

.............................................. ...........................................

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Read this below
There are to leves Of Advanced Armament Haki.

Right Here is WHere I was talking about

............................................. ..........................................

Here below

.............................................. ...........................................

Read how G4 works. Nothing to do with that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Here he is using a King Kong Gun casually. Gear 4 works by him using Fullbody Armament Haki, now his Gear 4 Limit will be exteded or gone completely since Advanced Armament Haki takes haki from AROUND THE BODY( AKA EXTERNAL HAKI)

This is like Sage Mode Naruto.
Hardening still takes the inner haki and both have a limit and so does g4.
ACoA isnt limitless either, Haki is a limited resource, dont bring Naruto in here since it has nothing to do with it.

Hardening still takes the inner haki and both have a limit and so does g4.
ACoA isnt limitless either, Haki is a limited resource, dont bring Naruto in here since it has nothing to do with it.
His Base form has power up immensely, from GAINING 2 ADVANCED FORMS OF ARMAMENT HAKI, and his Gear 4 time has been extended. His Base form has also gotten stronger from the seastone physical strength training he has been doing in Udon Prison.

Stronger Base means Stronger Gears.

Here he is using a King Kong Gun casually. Gear 4 works by him using Fullbody Armament Haki, now his Gear 4 Limit will be exteded or gone completely since Advanced Armament Haki takes haki from AROUND THE BODY( AKA EXTERNAL HAKI)

This is like Sage Mode Naruto.
the fuck you talking about he doesn’t absorb Haki from the environment this is simple shit why you complicated it like this Hyou just told him the way he is using Haki is wasting energy that’s for he teaching the flow of it so he can control and use it more effectively.

To say it better luffy till now was wasting his Haki for nothing and was draining himself to fast now he will just control it just think luffy is Enma

Status
Not open for further replies.