Discussion Power Bleach Tier List(?)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Shin'ya🎭 @playa4321 @Haoshoku @ZenZu @Jo_Ndule @Zexion~ @Jiihad @ShadyOjiro

If you had to make a quick Bleach Tier List, what would it look like? Been on the NFs Bleach section creeping and it got me interested to try and powerscale this series a bit more. My attempt is this;

God Tier:

Reio (Soul King)
Yhwach (Soul King Absorbed)
HoS Ichigo
EoS Aizen

Demi God Tier:

Monster-Aizen (FKT)
Ichibe HyĹŤsube
Yamamoto Genryūsai
Yhwach (Almighty)
Bankai Kenpachi Zaraki

Top Tier:

Butterfly Aizen
God Form Gerard Valkyrie
Lille Barro (Herald Form)
Haschwalth (Limited Almighty)
Pernida
Askin
Kirio Hikifune
TenjirĹŤ Kirinji
Senjumaru Shutara
ĹŚetsu Nimaiya
Shikai Zaraki Kenpachi

High Tier:

Byakuya (Post-Training)
Shunsui KyĹŤraku
Unohana
Zaraki Kenpachi
Toshiro (Adult/Bankai)
Grimmjow (CFYOW)
Urahara Kisuke
Yoruichi
Shinigami Aizen
Mighty Mask (100% Cheers)
Bazz-B
Ulquiorra (Segunta Etapa)

Mid Tier:

Shunsui KyĹŤraku (Shikai)
Shinji
As Nodt
Bambietta
Candice Catnip
Giselle
Byakuya (HC)
Renji (Post-Training)
Rukia (Post-Training)
Toshiro
Coyote Starrk
Tier Halibel
Barragan
Gin
Tosen
Soi Fong

Low Tier:

Quilage
Nnoitra
Zommari
Komamura Sajin

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh no idea how my tierlist in Bleach would look like since its so convoluted with hax and situational powers. Just curious what puts EOS Aizen above Ichibe?
Ichibe was blown apart from Almighty Yhwach pretty instantly whereas EoS Aizen not only deceived Soul-King Yhwach but took a debilitating blow from him, got up the next second and was congratulating Ichigo. All before Yhwach turned into Kubo's spilt ink lmao.

Just seems like Aizen is on a whole'nother level by that point.

Btw what episode are we discussing lmao?
This'll be the thread we use when the Bleach anime returns :feelscryingman:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎
Ichibe was blown apart from Almighty Yhwach pretty instantly whereas EoS Aizen not only deceived Soul-King Yhwach but took a debilitating blow from him, got up the next second and was congratulating Ichigo. All before Yhwach turned into Kubo's spilt ink lmao.

How did Aizen manage to grow stronger bound to that chair lmao? I didn't see any differences in EOS Aizen from previous forms, didn't he just troll with Kyouka Suigetsu as always?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How did Aizen manage to grow stronger bound to that chair lmao? I didn't see any differences in EOS Aizen from previous forms, didn't he just troll with Kyouka Suigetsu as always?
My understanding is that from this point onwards, the illusion's shattered. Aizen used himself for the KS illusion. And, Urahara speculates that his power somehow grew and Renji reiterates it, so I suppose Kubo wants us to take that info as a fact. My only idea how would be that Aizen overcame his personal issues and continued to evolve.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎
My understanding is that from this point onwards, the illusion's shattered. Aizen used himself for the KS illusion. And, Urahara speculates that his power somehow grew and Renji reiterates it, so I suppose Kubo wants us to take that info as a fact. My only idea how would be that Aizen overcame his personal issues and continued to evolve.
lmfao Chair sama meme will never stop being funny, chair powered him up for real.

Just to nit pick your list more cause I ain't making one. Why is Toshiro non adult form, placed in the same tier as Kyoraku (shikai), Gin, Starkk, Barragan? And why is Shinji second to the top of that tier?

You know I'm no good with tiers. Some comments on your list

-Pre Soul King Yhawch still shits on the entirety of the verse besides maybe EoS Ichigo.

-Your rankings of the elites are a bit low

-Forgot Gremmy.

Top Ten is objectively:

-Yhawch

-Ichigo/Aizen (EoS)

-Aizen/Ichigo (I personally believe KS still puts him above Ichigo but most disagree)

-Gerard

-Lille

-Ichibe

-Yama

-Kenpachi with Bankai proficiency that we've seen

-Shunsui

-Askin/Pernida

I feel like I'm forgetting someone... It's been a while. I don't rank Jugram because he did jack shit and has no feats so.

Edit- End of series Aizen's reiatsu was said to dwarf Arrancar Arcs, his power grew... a lot.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
If i remember well (i read bleach a long time ago) God Gerard and Lillie Barro are stronger than bankai Kenpachi right ? Their hax are insane.

I think the other Demi god tier can destroyed Kenpachi. I put him in your top tier.

H

Haoshoku

Its hard to make a tier list of Bleach because the matchup advantages, hax and stuff like that but I tried my best. Here’s mine:
I left the some of the Hueco Mundo characters out, this is strictly the TYBW arc. Some of the Royal Guard can be higher but we never saw what they can do since Kubo offscreened them hard. Also Lile Barro should be on Demi God, but for some reason the tier maker I was using didnt have him. I might have placed Toshiro (non adult) a bit high.
Post automatically merged:

Aizen being able to get past Yhwach’s Almighty is regarded as PIS alongside the silver arrowhead. Simply because of the rules that were established when it comes to the Almighty, Yhwach should have seen that coming and attack Aizen from the future accordingly. Ichibe is still relative imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shin'ya🎭 @playa4321 @Haoshoku @ZenZu @Jo_Ndule @Zexion~ @Jiihad @ShadyOjiro

If you had to make a quick Bleach Tier List, what would it look like? Been on the NFs Bleach section creeping and it got me interested to try and powerscale this series a bit more. My attempt is this;

God Tier:

Reio (Soul King)
Yhwach (Soul King Absorbed)
HoS Ichigo
EoS Aizen

Demi God Tier:

Monster-Aizen (FKT)
Ichibe HyĹŤsube
Yamamoto Genryūsai
Yhwach (Almighty)
Bankai Kenpachi Zaraki

Top Tier:

Butterfly Aizen
God Form Gerard Valkyrie
Lille Barro (Herald Form)
Haschwalth (Limited Almighty)
Pernida
Askin
Kirio Hikifune
TenjirĹŤ Kirinji
Senjumaru Shutara
ĹŚetsu Nimaiya
Shikai Zaraki Kenpachi

High Tier:

Byakuya (Post-Training)
Shunsui KyĹŤraku
Unohana
Zaraki Kenpachi
Toshiro (Adult/Bankai)
Grimmjow (CFYOW)
Urahara Kisuke
Yoruichi
Shinigami Aizen
Mighty Mask (100% Cheers)
Bazz-B
Ulquiorra (Segunta Etapa)

Mid Tier:

Shunsui KyĹŤraku (Shikai)
Shinji
As Nodt
Bambietta
Candice Catnip
Giselle
Byakuya (HC)
Renji (Post-Training)
Rukia (Post-Training)
Toshiro
Coyote Starrk
Tier Halibel
Barragan
Gin
Tosen
Soi Fong

Low Tier:

Quilage
Nnoitra
Zommari
Komamura Sajin

*Looks at my beloved Kingdom section and sees this*

Oh you feckin sassenach. :tchpepe:
Cause apparently, Bleach is such an utterly mediocre series that it does not even deserve it’s own manga section and thus it is forced to piggyback upon the pure greatness of Kingdom like some lowly parasite in order to get noticed by folks. :goatasure:

Didn't watch Bleach post Aizen's defeat, bar Yhwach's fight with Yamamoto and Ichibe.

Shinigami Aizen is Demi God Tier already (forget that I'm biased). Kyoka Suigetsu is still broken. He could even fool Yhwach with it. And this is merely his Shikai. Imagine his Bankai. Probably something like Izanagi.

:cheers:

What are the powers of the soul king though? Did he have any interaction? I only saw pics of him chilling in his bubble.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
lmfao Chair sama meme will never stop being funny, chair powered him up for real.

Just to nit pick your list more cause I ain't making one. Why is Toshiro non adult form, placed in the same tier as Kyoraku (shikai), Gin, Starkk, Barragan? And why is Shinji second to the top of that tier?
The tier lists aren't in any specific order lmfao. I just whipped this up on a whim. From what I see on NFs, Toshiro apparently scales to that level after training and his Adult Form boosts him up tremendously. That and the Espada from Pre-Skip are trash.

You know I'm no good with tiers. Some comments on your list

-Pre Soul King Yhawch still shits on the entirety of the verse besides maybe EoS Ichigo.

-Your rankings of the elites are a bit low

-Forgot Gremmy.

Top Ten is objectively:

-Yhawch

-Ichigo/Aizen (EoS)

-Aizen/Ichigo (I personally believe KS still puts him above Ichigo but most disagree)

-Gerard

-Lille

-Ichibe

-Yama

-Kenpachi with Bankai proficiency that we've seen

-Shunsui

-Askin/Pernida

I feel like I'm forgetting someone... It's been a while. I don't rank Jugram because he did jack shit and has no feats so.

Edit- End of series Aizen's reiatsu was said to dwarf Arrancar Arcs, his power grew... a lot.
Jugram had a whacky version of All Might though?

Its hard to make a tier list of Bleach because the matchup advantages, hax and stuff like that but I tried my best. Here’s mine:
I left the some of the Hueco Mundo characters out, this is strictly the TYBW arc. Some of the Royal Guard can be higher but we never saw what they can do since Kubo offscreened them hard. Also Lile Barro should be on Demi God, but for some reason the tier maker I was using didnt have him. I might have placed Toshiro (non adult) a bit high.

Aizen being able to get past Yhwach’s Almighty is regarded as PIS alongside the silver arrowhead. Simply because of the rules that were established when it comes to the Almighty, Yhwach should have seen that coming and attack Aizen from the future accordingly. Ichibe is still relative imo.
I always assumed his reiatsu was so high that he was able to ignore some of Yhwach's abilities or counter them with his own. Regardless, the fact he was able to walk after taking 1 blow from SK Yhwach puts him a tier (minimum) above Ichibe, who got blown up by just the All Might Yhwach.

Quilage seems a bit low. He didn't strike me as VA tier. And why's Halibel so high up lol?

Didn't watch Bleach post Aizen's defeat, bar Yhwach's fight with Yamamoto and Ichibe.

Shinigami Aizen is Demi God Tier already (forget that I'm biased). Kyoka Suigetsu is still broken. He could even fool Yhwach with it. And this is merely his Shikai. Imagine his Bankai. Probably something like Izanagi.

:cheers:

What are the powers of the soul king though? Did he have any interaction? I only saw pics of him chilling in his bubble.
IDK, according to NFs, Urahara / Yoruichi / Isshen were Shinigami Aizen level in FKT based on feats, and they get thrashed by the upper echelons of the Sternritter. The SK's power is basically to control the three dimensions / worlds. Yhwach obtains it and immediately starts destroying shit.

Nah that form was merely just his Bankai/Quincy power in full force. HoS is Quincy/Bankai + Hollow + Soul Reaper
Yes that was only his Quincy power. But the level of his power is the highest at that time imo, because he's becoming one with his sword. So for me, it's not just simply about the source, but also the mastery of the said source.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes that was only his Quincy power. But the level of his power is the highest at that time imo, because he's becoming one with his sword. So for me, it's not just simply about the source, but also the mastery of the said source.
HoS Ichigo was able to kill God, lol, so yeah. Zexy Man is right on this one. Muugetsu is probably still a top tier compared to Gerald and Lille, but I don't think he'd beat EoS Aizen.