Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cracking me up that kidd gets nothing in a chapter named haoshoku and he's a conquerors haki user himself. Zoro said take a seat son go back downstairs
There's a reason why Oda didn't include Sanji in the rooftop, and it's because Kidd is the new Sanji there :kobeha:

Like the rivalry between Zoro and Sanji is dead now with Zoro entering the rooftop while Sanji remained below. Rivalry between Luffy and Kidd is now as dead with Luffy taking care of Kaido with Kidd taking care of the leftover

Yeah, what am I wrong about here? Zoro getting CoC? Sorry Sally, but I've been saying he'd get it. But it didn't take him getting it for me to know it was going to be a powerful ability in the series. Nice try though Karen....
Most your comments in general are trolling Zoro and filled with making fun of Zoroboiiiis

You come at me with your shitty burn and call me Karen.

Amazing.... talk about Pot Calling Kettle Karen LOLOLOLOLOL

You are missing the point.
Kaido attacked Luffy last chapter with a CoC attack and Luffy realized he could do the same. Zoro was already doing it with Asura which of course surprises Kaido. Luffy proceeds to do the same with his attacks by the end of the chapter.

So either Luffy learned Advanced CoC in a chapter or what was showed here was just a different use of CoC rather than knocking out fodder and destroying the environment.
I also mentioned this in a previous message.

Adv coc or new type of CoC.

Zoro likely can’t use CoC consciously yet. There have been countless instances including FI where he could have used it.

Remember you unlock CoC when your back is against the wall. Zoro had to go ALL OUT for Kaido to feel it. He never felt it with the other attacks.
Zoro wasn't surprised by Luffy CoC. He says he better be able or he couldn't be Captain. Which means Mihawk explained what CoC was to him.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I feel like Asura busted out too soon
But hype nonetheless
It's just Oda fkin around to mark Ashura's milestone. Apparently Zoro used it in chapter 510 and now he is using again in chapter 1010. Oda probably felt he needed to mark the milestone with Ashura now rather than later. I am pretty sure Zoro is gna blackened one of his blade and buss out Ashura again.

The fast mouths are you guys tho. Hehe only the conquerers are smilling, this means they will be important next chapter.
Next chapter, 1 of those conquerer got yeeted off the roof.
This chapter, 1 of those conquerer doesn't even do anything in a chapter named "Conquerer Haki"
:josad:
Quote me someone saying next chapter lol
I remarked the smile cause Kidd was getting fun, I remember some persons trying to invert the baloons in that occasion too :catblush:
And by shitting on Kidd now that we had: highlight on CoC potential and Kidd apparently taking Big Mom for himself.. you're digging your own grave
:catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.