Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Haha of course not. Sanji is a weak willed guy unlike Luffy and Zoro. He kicks his captain by his strongest kick because he scared of BM. If it was Luffy or Zoro. They choose die trying than become a coward
you are arguing about a fictive character. you don't need to be like that. every one has his own opinion , and there is no harm to you in having another opinion. being sane and mature grown-up is better than being childish by mocking others. but you might be a child so it would be understandable.

Click on that. We were talking about why the scabbards didn't open kaido. I said he used coc.
So today is the day you wanna be exposed. Alright...

------------------
First you quoted me when I asked someone where did Zoro show Adv CoA. You then replied that's how he cut Kaido....

Then I asked do the Scabbards also have Adv CoA....since you know....they cut Kaido. Then you claimed they didn't open him up.

Going by everything you just stated. You said Adv CoA = Opening Kaido up.

However when I disprove you, you backtracked and stated It's CoC that opens Kaido up.

Then you proceeded to gaslight tf outta me when I called your bullshit:
You asked why they didn't scar kaido. That's why.
About stuff I wasn''t even talking about....

"If Zoro can do it, Sanji can do it too"

"If Zoro is a low top tier, Sanji is too"

"If Zoro fights Kaido, Sanji will too"

"Sanji will go to the rooftop too"

"Sanji will get CoC too"

:yearight:

Just support Zoro instead of being this obsessed.
So do you promise that after Sanji defeats King, you are going to justify Zoro > King only looking at their feats? :willsmith:

Damnn so even zoro ashura can do nothing on kaido huh...how the hell they are going to beat him lol...

also break next week...
:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:
Awakening
CoC attacks
Gear 5

Plenty of routes Oda can go to push Luffy to his limit
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fighting King at this point would by far be the biggest insult to Sanji Fans
Would you be surprised

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
So today is the day you wanna be exposed. Alright...

------------------
First you quoted me when I asked someone where did Zoro show Adv CoA. You then replied that's how he cut Kaido....

Then I asked do the Scabbards also have Adv CoA....since you know....they cut Kaido. Then you claimed they didn't open him up.

Going by everything you just stated. You said Adv CoA = Opening Kaido up.

However when I disprove you, you backtracked and stated It's CoC that opens Kaido up.

Then you proceeded to gaslight tf outta me when I called your bullshit:

About stuff I wasn''t even talking about....
You've just proven what I said. Well done dumbass. I said coc. Not coa.

Status
Not open for further replies.