Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao I misread your first post as coc instead of coa. And I clearly clarified coc NOT coc after.
It doesn't get more obvious than that.

And even on your acoa point to the others you are wrong.

Luffy didn't want internal to hurt kaido

He wanted what hyou could do.

Hyou can't do internal.

He learned internal on top of that.
You quoted me twice talking about Adv CoA. How many times can you misread. Either you are obssesed with me and want to quote me without reading anything I write or you are lying here.

Yes, which shows you don't need Adv CoA to hurt Kaido. Normal Ryou can hurt Kaido. You just gotta be strong.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

trailokya vijaya dosthe King of knowledge who conquered the three worlds.
The strongest on land, sea and air.

In general, the three worlds represent the world of desire, the world of form and the world without form; some interpret that this king of knowledge is called that because he wants to defeat the supreme leader of the three worlds, Maheśvara; The most logical explanation reveals that the three worlds denote the three poisons: greed, hatred and ignorance, three tendencies that humans cannot conquer in the past, present and future that the king hoped to help as people to eliminate.

That's why Oda introduced Yamato she will be part of the monster trio when she joins current Sanji is way weaker than Zoro
I still fundamentally think Yamato is fighting Jack.

Oda had made a point to not show his Hybrid, and considering how Asura fell earlier, I expect Inu to fall as well. I think we are going to see a bigger encounter with Jack and the Scabbards if Inu ends up losing, prompting Yamato stop him since she will likely want to keep them alive.

Sanji's fight is with Queen or King, but I'm way more inclined to think Queen now with the way the rooftop fight went for Zoro.

These matchups seem to be slowly becoming as clean as people originally expected them to before the raid.

what? this isnt a competition of who has CoC better. and Mihawk doesnt need to be godly in it too. heck Mihawk doesnt even need it to win due to his title. why?
Zoro a swordsman who is aiming for WSS is using CoC in attack. So CoC didnt stop him from being a swordsman.
we know Mihawk's title is WSS. and this chapter shows CoC doesnt give u exception from his title. So Shanks falls under it. no ifs and buts anymore. no more WSS title dont apply to AdvCoC user. cuz the future title owner himself has it

also its not a popularity contest or democracy vote where we fans decide CoC good or not who gets the best CoC. so fans taking "Ls" has no bearing in this chapter proving WSS is actually stronger than all swordsman and that includes Shanks a swordsman.
if WSS still doesnt apply to Shanks then Zoro wont be WSS. cuz as of now he is like Shanks, a CoC user.
Kaido says only strongs. Well Mihawk is not strong , he is the strongest mf unlike Shanks who is made in china version of Hawkeye.. So it doesnt matter what weaklings wank

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Why wasn't Mihawk introduced as the WSM? Give me one sensible reason.

Also, MF WB was the strongest man in the world. Weaker than his prime but still the strongest. He wasn't the 'former world's strongest man' like Mihawk will be the 'former strongest swordsman' after Zoro beats him. WB was still the WSM when he was introduced. Why would you take that assumption that the title is talking about his prime self?

Mihawk still can't be the current strongest due to the above reason.
Why is Old and sick WB still regarded as the WSM?

Because the marines haven't fully had a fight with him for years and are reminiscing of Primebeard.

If you think Old Beard was still the strongest you smoking crack.

Why ya gotta slander Mihawk to wank Shanks?
Shanks is already super popular with mad feats
cause for years I said ... Shanks with CoC > Mihawk
and Mihawk boy said : I don't think CoC matter so I can't agree

but now ... they either are IGNORING their own words or all the sudden claim Mihawk now have Ad.CoC as well

this is not fair ... this is just being ignorance ...

AT LEAST they should acknowledge the hype over Mihawk FOR NOW

Last edited:
I asked this like an hour ago. I don’t know if I got an answer but we don’t know if zoro hits the attack or if kaido avoids it with a new attack
from Redon in ArlongPark Forums
- Zoro tells Law that the attack he is going to launch on Kaidou is the best he can do, and that if it doesn't work, he leaves the rest to him.
- Zoro intersperses some dialogue with Kaidou while using the Asura attack and then attacks him.
- Kaidou : "It can't be ... Do you also have 'dynasty features'? This is going to leave a scar on me."
- Kaidou attacks Zoro and Law : "Enough is enough. Raimei Hakke !!"

Status
Not open for further replies.