Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cause for years I said ... Shanks with CoC > Mihawk
and Mihawk boy said : I don't think CoC matter so I can't agree

but now ... they either are IGNORING their own words or claim Mihawk too now have Ad.CoC all the sudden

this is not fair ... this is just being ignorance ...

AT LEAST they should acknowledge the hype over Mihawk FOR NOW
why you gotta use this font size, b

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You quoted me twice talking about Adv CoA. How many times can you misread. Either you are obssesed with me and want to quote me without reading anything I write or you are lying here.

Yes, which shows you don't need Adv CoA to hurt Kaido. Normal Ryou can hurt Kaido. You just gotta be strong.
No it shows when I clarify I'm on about coc.

Wtf are you on about troll

You said ryou is normal haki

And hyou doesn't have acoa
For you

But luffy wanted to learn what hyou did

So he didn't have ryou

Does that mean he didn't have normal haki ?

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
today around 30% of fandom got proven wrong about CoC ... making fun of Erkan is not fair since he was right about nature of CoC
while many many people were wrong about the basics
I don't know about this forum and what they thought about CoC but most people generally agreed that Zoro would display CoC at some point. Rayleigh having it and Katakuri, who is YC1, only made this speculation more grounded.

Wanting to be the strongest swordsman means reigning over all swordsmen in the world so Zoro having CoC was never really debated much on the internet from what I've seen :zorothink:

I'm kinda sad. I was hoping that Asura would be, like, the big finisher. And it sounds like Zoro doesn't have anything left after this. An amazing showing nonetheless, but like... I didn't wait 500 chapters or whatever without seeing Asura only for its comeback to be "a good attempt", yknow?

Why is Old and sick WB still regarded as the WSM?

Because the marines haven't fully had a fight with him for years and are reminiscing of Primebeard.

If you think Old Beard was still the strongest you smoking crack.
So you're accepting that the titles are given by the Marines and not Oda? You realize that this will weaken the value of titles that the Zoro fandom treasures so much? lol. Also, yes MF WB was the WSM. You've no solid proof to deny this nor this contradicts anything from the manga. He was weaker than before but still the strongest. That is if you believe the titles to be absolute.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@Red Admiral @Shiroyru

Will ya both officially put Sengoku above Garp now already as long as we don't know whether Garp has it or not ?
Garp defeats Rocks, Whitebeard, Teenage Kaido, and Big Mom in process.
we dont know if Sengoku involved in Rocks Incident too.

so by portrayal alone, Garp > Sengoku even though its confirmed Sengoku have CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.