Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanks with strongest CoC can create Strongest deity base mode and fuck anyone ... Mihawk can't possibly win this

God Mode Shanks + Crew > Marine + Teach
Mihawk may very well possess CoC too :kayneshrug:

And another manifestation not deity based even possibly

He remains WSS factually

Also a non CoC user can beat a CoC user if the other stats are good enough, we shall see what's the case

That's why Oda introduced Yamato she will be part of the monster trio when she joins current Sanji is way weaker than Zoro
No the new monster trio will be Yamato sanji and zoro.

It’s obvious.

base luffy is fighting kaido and doing more damage then ashura zoro. It’s not a debate anymore.

luffy in his own tier

monster trio

zoro
Sanji
Yamato

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You were talking about Adv CoA since you were quoting my posts ( which were in the context of Adv CoA) about it and giving arguments to it. This is a disingenuous attempt to act like you're not in the wrong here and not a liar. But alas.....you are a Zorotard after all
Lmfao I misread your first post as coc instead of coa. And I clearly clarified coc NOT coc after.
It doesn't get more obvious than that.

And even on your acoa point to the others you are wrong.

Luffy didn't want internal to hurt kaido

He wanted what hyou could do.

Hyou can't do internal.

He learned internal on top of that.

Since Kidd's crew are mainly cleaning fodders they might as well meet with Kidd and Killer at some point and help him out.

Zoro and Law may be out but they are most likely going to return at some point after they recover enough, in the meantime this would be a good time Yamato to come and face her father.

True, it's the only way it really works because there's no way Oda doesnt give Luffy his victory here. It has 400 chapters of setup
Zoro killing a dragon has also several chapters of setup.

Just like Crocodile said, "they won't stay down for long" probably a defeated Kaido might try a kamikaze move on the FC and that's when Zoro pops up. Who knows. I am just waiting to see if he did scar Kaido.

It's just Oda fkin around to mark Ashura's milestone. Apparently Zoro used it in chapter 510 and now he is using again in chapter 1010. Oda probably felt he needed to mark the milestone with Ashura now rather than later. I am pretty sure Zoro is gna blackened one of his blade and buss out Ashura again.
Bruh Oda and his number infatuation.
Thats cool

Status
Not open for further replies.