Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another full Roof Piece chap ? Is Oda try to kill me. Just give Marco vs King.....

Ashura is Haoshoku ? that doesn't make any sense.....Whatever chile.

ZKK is dead:yearight:
My poor dude. You spent all those months saying that Oda forgot about Ashura, and here is showing that Ashura is non other than a Adv CoC

Damn it must hard for you bro but you still manage to get up and keep going with your headcannon :neesama:
Here, you deserved some kind of W for your tenacity :

:cheers:

Why wasn't Mihawk introduced as the WSM? Give me one sensible reason.

Also, MF WB was the strongest man in the world. Weaker than his prime but still the strongest. He wasn't the 'former world's strongest man' like Mihawk will be the 'former strongest swordsman' after Zoro beats him. WB was still the WSM when he was introduced. Why would you take that assumption that the title is talking about his prime self?

Mihawk still can't be the current strongest due to the above reason.
MF WB was called as weak by Croco boy and Right-hand Marco agreed with Crocodile. Stop wanking MF WB, that's Admiral fans agenda.

Info boxes doesn't come from Oda, its the same thing as people's perception, just like Gorousei being the highest authority when there was already Imu or the info box saying Momo is being Kinemon's son in the info box it's not reliable and it doesn't come from Oda its what people in One Piece knows.

You guys are pretty 1 track about this. We have no idea how the fight shifts in the coming chapters. What happens if/when:

- Pero interrupts Marco's defense against King/Queen?
- King flies to the roof?
- Onigashima finally lands?
- Zoro learns of his Shimotsuki/Ringo backstory?

There are multiple factors that could allow the idea of Zoro vs King.

Not to mention the pure fact that every F5 fight is a Strawhat encounter and Sanji/Yamato very likely will fight Calamities. Zoro is the one crew member who could fill in those matches perfectly. He got his feat against Kaido. Give him his 1v1 in a weakened state.
Idk, a swordsman against a bird doesn't seem quite fair for the swordsman tbh. Mobility wise.
For Pero I think that Sanji might give him the bitch treatment rq. So that leaves King again in Marco's hands. Even if Onigashima falls Zoro doesn't have any interest in fighting King. And him learning about the Shimotsuki backstory is meh, he wouldn't give a fuck tbh unless we finally get Shimotsuki Zoro, something I hope we won't get ever.

Haha I think the opposite, this chapter add on other argument to Shanks being stronger.

COC is now known to be useful in battle.

before they were all saying : COC is lame, it has no use in 1 vs 1, Shanks has better COC than Mihawk maybe but Mihawk still stronger because COA COO matters more etc etc.

i think you can check back all the debates and not a lot denied Shanks to have a better COC than Mihawk.

But now COC is useful (not really a surprise) and suddenly Mihawk has a godly COC too.

Mihawk is strong no doubt and Mihawk Hali is likely overall monstrous but Shanks COC has more chance to be better than Mihawk one than the opposite.
what? this isnt a competition of who has CoC better. and Mihawk doesnt need to be godly in it too. heck Mihawk doesnt even need it to win due to his title. why?
Zoro a swordsman who is aiming for WSS is using CoC in attack. So CoC didnt stop him from being a swordsman.
we know Mihawk's title is WSS. and this chapter shows CoC doesnt give u exception from his title. So Shanks falls under it. no ifs and buts anymore. no more WSS title dont apply to AdvCoC user. cuz the future title owner himself has it

also its not a popularity contest or democracy vote where we fans decide CoC good or not who gets the best CoC. so fans taking "Ls" has no bearing in this chapter proving WSS is actually stronger than all swordsman and that includes Shanks a swordsman.
if WSS still doesnt apply to Shanks then Zoro wont be WSS. cuz as of now he is like Shanks, a CoC user.

Man, how the fuck do you go from this to the Fodder Six losing to the weaker strawhats. :crazwhat:

Next chapters are gonna be hell. :ronalugh:
Yeah from godtier battle to low tier fights going be hard, as long as Oda make them at least good and with great tension, I could take it.
WsW vs Jinbe so far one of the most battle with I wanna see, same for Sasaki vs Franky, the calamity are still trying to find their final opponents.
I'm reading old threads about CoC .... some epic funny stuff there
Yeah, finally a confirm and people can stop saying CoC beeing trash, adv CoC going kick ass out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.