Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or so you mean like Hardening? The haki that Luffy had when he got stomped in Kuri?

you’re saying regular hardening can beat Kaido? Okay, whose regular hardening have you seen damaging kaido?
When did I state that. You can use CoA in different ways. Similar to CoO. Doesn't mean their are lvls to it. Their has only been one that has been stated above.....and that's Internal Destruction

Zoro used "his best attack" rn, is that mean he will not fight Kaido anymore?
He ll take a break that for sure but Zoro will show the result of this attack + CoC over the flower capital:

I will beat in maybe 18 chapters from now including all fight in Onigashima.
This attack will drain all zoro hacky and that made Enma a blacken blade.
I dont know if Zoro will have more fights panel with Kaido or even King but what I put before will happen.

Result is what many fans are speculating :)

Or so you mean like Hardening? The haki that Luffy had when he got stomped in Kuri?

you’re saying regular hardening can beat Kaido? Okay, whose regular hardening have you seen damaging kaido?
That's stupid. Just because Gon didn't fully understand Nen it didn't make the unknown uses and proporties of it advanced.
Ryou is the full basic understand of CoA which literally everyone has but few know how to control. Luffys training on Ryou was literally to control better his Haki and in the process he also learned internal destruction which is the advanced form of Ryou(Haki).

thanks for understanding ....

and about Shanks Vs Mihawk
I think Shanks is a swordsman and he will might lose a fight now to Mihawk ... he lost his arm
but if they (or only Shanks) goes to his deity mode he will beat Mihawk ... that's where I stand even if Mihawk have deity mode

he have stronger CoC therefore his deity mode should stand at top
So you do think he's a haki man? :lawsigh:
I also like Shanks and think he will do amazing shit.
We'll just have to see.

Lets apply Logic,

If Zoro used Asura and scarred Kaido and the chapter wasnt Titled "Zoro" etc

Imagine using logic what Zoro will do when the chapter is titled "Zoro"... hint hint... it aint sittin around drinking Sake watching everyone else finish their fights
People here think Zoro is done..
If we get a Choppa-emon chapter, most definitely Zoro will have one.

So what if ZKK is dead? Zoro's been eating Ws since the start of Wano; furthermore, Zoro being knocked down after blocking a Hakai is hardly an L, if anything this actually shows Zoro's godly endurance and willpower once again.
I actually think that this chapter might have confirmed ZKK, if anything. We are this early and :

•Zoro has already used Ashura and it seems like he scarred Kaido

•Zoro has yet to have his named chapter. And we should logically expect something exceedingly massive from it, given the fact the the man has had this hype ALREADY.

•Zoro has reached his limits and should be out, meaning he will have time to recover. Him being out also destroys any possibililty of him fighting King.

Now:

Zoro will be down and Luffy will eventually take down Kaido 1 vs 1. Luffy will be very tired as well.

Then Kaido will go in his dragon form (thanks also to the Zoan recovery) and fly, under the eyes of the Flower Capital.

That's where Zoro will kill him with Hiryu Kaen (which was previously unable to hit Kaido, heavy foreshadowing that it will actually land) under the eyes of the people of Wano. He will be behaded.

And we know much it has been emphasized that Kaido's head needs to be taken.

This will mirror the legendary Ryuma slaying a dragon in the same fashion.

This will happen in the chapter named after Zoro.

The last act of Zoro's greatness.

Nope because Zoro wasn't in WSS conversation in Enies Lobby yet he was in Dressrosa according to Zoro Novel.
You said Zoro having CoC is what made him above Mihawk despite the manga saying Mihawk is the WSS... Zoro had CoC pre time skip already

So what? When did Zoro surpass Mihawk and what exactly made him surpass him and why is Mihawk still introduced as WSS just 40 chapters ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.