Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
My guess is G4 can't apply level 3 CoA or CoC (yet).

My hope is that Luffy has another G4 form for Level 3 CoA (full offense) and G5 is a CoC fighting style.

Awakening is just another beast entirely
Personally, I hope I never see G4 ever again. Just pointless at this point. He can't even sustain the mode for 30 minutes before gassing out. Kaido would wreck his shit if he pulls out G4. Oda should just give him awakening and bin the gears altogether.

That's stupid. Just because Gon didn't fully understand Nen it didn't make the unknown uses and proporties of it advanced.
Ryou is the full basic understand of CoA which literally everyone has but few know how to control. Luffys training on Ryou was literally to control better his Haki and in the process he also learned internal destruction which is the advanced form of Ryou(Haki).
Okay???

TBF, Asura notwithstanding, Shonen characters can absolutely go 100% without using all of their moves. Bleach for instance, the characters went all out against Aizen without using their Bankai (an absolutely braindead thing), Toshiro never went all out till the last volume despite being cut in half, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.