Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd's attacks couldn't hurt Big Mom when he tried last chapter...Maybe he is at a tipping point and will awaken something or find something new which will help him to injure her

IMO i dont want a 4 year arc, issue is Oda spent 1.5 years with the boring prewar stuff, that easily could have been cut down as well

This is what we have below the dome
Robin, Brook
Nami, Usopp
Marco
Chopper
Jime
Franky

Then
Scabbards
Momo
Yamato
Yakuza
Drake

Then there is the flower capital, and all the additional stuff in between. Oda is going to find a way to wrap up the supporting stuff sooner rather than later, but I do not think he is going to spend that time drawing all those fights, each SH from here out will get their one chapter and then spend most of it back on the roof because that's where the main story is
I hate it when nobody talk about this stuff, this is the only issue that I have with One Piece, only if Oda can leave small tid bits alone, we would get non stop action and thrill.

Seems like he learned when he got hit by Kaido last chapter. The theme of the chapter is using CoC as an attack. Zoro does it with Asura. Kaido acknowledged it. Kaido uses it to take out Zoro and Law. Luffy wakes up and talks about it. Luffy then uses it on Kaido (apparently more than once too)
Last chapter or 923? Seemd he realized that power episode 923.

I hate it when nobody talk about this stuff, this is the only issue that I have with One Piece, only if Oda can leave small tid bits alone, we would get non stop action and thrill.
That was the primary issue in WCI and 1st part of Wano, he has the need to include as much detail as possible, which yes enjoyable but with 17 pages you can only do so much. Also impossible to have space for 50 characters as well.

A lot of over extended chapters that were just unnecessary he could have easily shortened it and had Toei fill in the rest

Upcoming Threads Teaser Trailer:
  • Sanji's Diable Jambe is also CoC
  • Hell Memories is Advanced CoC
  • Killer too have CoC & Multiple Heads (He wore the Mask to hide it)
  • All Admirals have CoC
  • Wano Zoro is way Stronger than Mihawk (Actually it was Zoro who Trained Mihawk for 2 Years)
  • Zoro is down for good, he won't fight anymore
  • Kaido is weakest Yonko
  • Luffy's Base Punches > Asura
  • Enma gave Zoro CoC
  • Asura didn't do much damage to Kaido, it's just a small Cut
  • Zoro doesn't have CoC, it's just Kaido's imagination
  • Katakuri have Advanced CoC
  • Hakiman Shanks vs Hakiman Mihawk
  • Re-Definition of Swordsmen
  • Since Zoro became a Hakiman, then who will become WSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.