Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"BB has gura so what.....half of hakai is bigger than anything he can do with it.......BB is not hyped/called as the strongest....."
you are talking about bb 2 yrs ago
after he has attacked dragons base
defeated marco easily in the past year.
lol keep thinking that
easy to me . eos villains >>>>
you dont need to read a lot of shonen to know the biggest slice comes later. you better hope luffy doesnt have to solo akainu or you lot are in a heap of trouble.

oda already disassembled the pure swordsman bs.
mihawk clearly holding back in mf judging by what his student can do
more wins incoming.
:kaidowhat:

Attacked dragon base - No fight happened
Defeated Marco -So kaido can't?
Yes Eos villians > yonkos obvi..........Eos BB and Imu > yonkos.....and BB with only gura which even Old WB had and yami doesn't push to higher level lol..........he either needs awakening/other powers for that lol
Yeah mihawk is strong........

Fujitora - A Good guy........mostly won't have a serious fight with SH's...........

Kizaru - Sanji will face him maybe.........not sure who he is going to fight..........

Aokiji - Another good guy who won't fight SH's........future plot not clear

Akainu - Below Imu sama..........Sabo will fight him maybe.......Imu sama has way more relevance going for him.........

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Upcoming Threads Teaser Trailer:
  • Sanji's Diable Jambe is also CoC
  • Hell Memories is Advanced CoC
  • Killer too have CoC & Multiple Heads (He wore the Mask to hide it)
  • All Admirals have CoC
  • Wano Zoro is way Stronger than Mihawk (Actually it was Zoro who Trained Mihawk for 2 Years)
  • Zoro is down for good, he won't fight anymore
  • Kaido is weakest Yonko
  • Luffy's Base Punches > Asura
  • Enma gave Zoro CoC
  • Asura didn't do much damage to Kaido, it's just a small Cut
  • Zoro doesn't have CoC, it's just Kaido's imagination
  • Katakuri have Advanced CoC
And don’t forget the Shanks vs Mihawk thread which will take 1000 posts more

I

Indigo

Upcoming Threads Teaser Trailer:
  • Sanji's Diable Jambe is also CoC
  • Hell Memories is Advanced CoC
  • Killer too have CoC & Multiple Heads (He wore the Mask to hide it)
  • All Admirals have CoC
  • Wano Zoro is way Stronger than Mihawk (Actually it was Zoro who Trained Mihawk for 2 Years)
  • Zoro is down for good, he won't fight anymore
  • Kaido is weakest Yonko
  • Luffy's Base Punches > Asura
  • Enma gave Zoro CoC
  • Asura didn't do much damage to Kaido, it's just a small Cut
  • Zoro doesn't have CoC, it's just Kaido's imagination
  • Katakuri have Advanced CoC
So fucking true

Honnestly I find it forced from Oda to make some techniques such as Ashura or Rokoushiki related to haki since the timeskip, it would have been better if they were separate techniques.
Time skip or post time skip... Still same story, all chapters belongs to Op

Like alabasta - hyogoro's ryou explanation.. irrevelant how many years passed between them.Story continues.Oda may explain as he wants...

That shit just makes ruckus due to Pl related stuff bec of according to some people Luffy being strongest isnt enough for them, has to be first at learning everything also.

Might be one of the coolest stories ever, almost as cool as your Zoro vs King predictions lol.
I have no idea what you are implying lol. That's still entirely possible since Zoro seems to be out of fighting Kaido for now.

Point in case, previews mean Jack shit cause it's been 30 chapters since they've been saying Wano is "nearing it's climax" and 16 chapters since "Act 3 is nearly over!"

Luffy vs Katakuri went on for 11 hrs...Even Luffy vs Crackers went on through out the night (I think - don't remember).... I hope Luffy vs Kaido fight goes on for more than that....We already heard that fight between top tiers goes on for days....Even recently BM and Kaido fought for three days non stop lol...

But so far not even night passed.....Let's see

"BUT BUT COC users can only face COC users"! "Zoro doesn't have COC" :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@Jo_Ndule be a man and come here to take your L!
I think you may need to wait 2 weeks or so for Jo to admit L (break next week & the 1011 might soften the blows of 1009 and 1010 is expected?) :josad:

See you again in 2 weeks or so ...I'll make one or 2 posts every week if possible

You guys realize that if Zoro's Asura is a ''manifestation'' of CoC then he is the first one (of his generation) to use it lethaly and not just for ''dick measuring'' and fodder control ?
It also means that he had it since EL at least.
Oda went full on the Zoro wank and proved once again he is the biggest ''Zorotard''
Sure, because blunt sword attack aint hurting anybody in Yonko Saga. We cannot call it as an asspull, he already had the potential. He was already into combat before joining Luffy, training as a kid, and his pirate hunter days, he has a strong base. From the very start, he has been shown to be a combatant, no tricks, just pure strength.

crazy pre ts zoro did that shit casual :milaugh: just like zoro was first to use coo and coa
luffy finally catched up with zoro this chap :cheers:
He is first? Luffy used coa on Don Krieg and he has CoO before than Zoro.

Also Zoro reached his limit? He tdodge an attack just 1 sec and he used Ashura and finished? What a shame.:suresure::suresure:

IMO i dont want a 4 year arc, issue is Oda spent 1.5 years with the boring prewar stuff, that easily could have been cut down as well

This is what we have below the dome
Robin, Brook
Nami, Usopp
Marco
Chopper
Jime
Franky

Then
Scabbards
Momo
Yamato
Yakuza
Drake

Then there is the flower capital, and all the additional stuff in between. Oda is going to find a way to wrap up the supporting stuff sooner rather than later, but I do not think he is going to spend that time drawing all those fights, each SH from here out will get their one chapter and then spend most of it back on the roof because that's where the main story is
I beg to differ. The strawhat fights he will spend time on. He doesn't skip their fights. One Piece has always given 1-2 chapters per strawhat when a matchup is given. Wano is no different, and actually has more matchups than any other arc by far.

The scabbards have nothing to do with the conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.