Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you are implying lol. That's still entirely possible since Zoro seems to be out of fighting Kaido for now.

Point in case, previews mean Jack shit cause it's been 30 chapters since they've been saying Wano is "nearing it's climax" and 16 chapters since "Act 3 is nearly over!"
Im implying your Zoro vs King prediction makes 0 sense LOL

It's NOT WANO it's the fighting in the Dome nearing the climax there is a big difference

I beg to differ. The strawhat fights he will spend time on. He doesn't skip their fights. One Piece has always given 1-2 chapters per strawhat when a matchup is given. Wano is no different, and actually has more matchups than any other arc by far.

The scabbards have nothing to do with the conversation
Now this we can have a legitimate non trolling convo off of, the scabbards in my opinion do have something to do with it because Oda will most likely have a named chapter after some of them if not all of them as well which I hope is not the case just like I want the inside the Dome fights to wrap up as soon as possible

Lets see what happens, Marco can fly so he escape from peros (probably he knows how peros' fruit works). And I think, carrot will come back and chopper will join her to deal with peros.
Flying can't do shit when your trapped in Candy. Marco's flames can't do shit to Peros since they don't burn. So yh, Marco is getting captured.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You guys realize that if Zoro's Asura is a ''manifestation'' of CoC then he is the first one (of his generation) to use it lethaly and not just for ''dick measuring'' and fodder control ?
It also means that he had it since EL at least.
Oda went full on the Zoro wank and proved once again he is the biggest ''Zorotard''
Kaku both the luckiest and unluckiest man:

When I was in some other fandoms , a common criticism was that at some point of the story real fights were only given to same characters while others got nothing. Now I'm in the One Piece fandom and I see some of ya mfs say fuck all non-Luffy/non-Zoro fights and almost begging for oda to skip them:ihaha:
Because they are fans of those characters.
Personally, i want to see any strawhat fight. The longer, the better

Im implying your Zoro vs King prediction makes 0 sense LOL

It's NOT WANO it's the fighting in the Dome nearing the climax there is a big difference
It literally makes complete sense when you realize Oda has given every strawhat a Baast Pirate executive fight outside of Yamato, Sanji and Zoro thus far.

And I never even said it was guaranteed, so really no need to make fun of a prediction that entirely still has the possibility of happening. Even MORESO now because Zoro is out currently.

And ok, I get what you are saying about the dome fights, but I highly doubt they are changing. He spent many chapters setting those fights up. If some shift from the dome, it will be the same fights.

This is a mess to be honnest, I know that Ashura was something very powerful but making it advanced Coc is really messy and sounds really forced just like Oda's decision to make Rokushiki related to haki.

I think that the two should have stayed separated.
We're quite a few to have forseen it happening though.
Some even made a theory about it 10 years ago !

In my case, it was the Hakai scene that convinced me to make a thread about Ashura being an Adv CoC last sunday.

:kaidowhat:

Attacked dragon base - No fight happened
Defeated Marco -So kaido can't?
Yes Eos villians > yonkos obvi..........Eos BB and Imu > yonkos.....and BB with only gura which even Old WB had and yami doesn't push to higher level lol..........he either needs awakening/other powers for that lol
Yeah mihawk is strong........

Fujitora - A Good guy........mostly won't have a serious fight with SH's...........

Kizaru - Sanji will face him maybe.........not sure who he is going to fight..........

Aokiji - Another good guy who won't fight SH's........future plot not clear

Akainu - Below Imu sama..........Sabo will fight him maybe.......Imu sama has way more relevance going for him.........
Attacked dragon base - No fight happened
nah what happened is dragon dipped
what does that tell you

"Defeated Marco -So kaido can't?"
state where I implied that
what am saying is
nothing proves current BB is not the same as this imaginary eos level you are talking about. you have no idea how strong he is rn
infact barely anyone in the world does.
have a strong feeling only shanks does and he is already warning the gorosei.

I don't need to wank Zoro any further, Oda has already done that :steef: ( Also ZKK is alive as ever :myman:)

Really digging the camaraderie between the rooftop 5, Law is the homie and has been clutch these past 2 chaps in his own right.

I'm wondering where Kidd and Killer will fight BM? On the roof or are they moving the fight to Wano on land? I think Hawkins may come back to assist in that fight.

Luffy really is a quick learner huh. He learned to offensively apply CoC after being hit with it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.