Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this we can have a legitimate non trolling convo off of, the scabbards in my opinion do have something to do with it because Oda will most likely have a named chapter after some of them if not all of them as well which I hope is not the case just like I want the inside the Dome fights to wrap up as soon as possible
Why? We need to see other SHs progression as well. Wano is a major story arc. I want every SH to get their fight, improve their abilities and shine!

Now this we can have a legitimate non trolling convo off of, the scabbards in my opinion do have something to do with it because Oda will most likely have a named chapter after some of them if not all of them as well which I hope is not the case just like I want the inside the Dome fights to wrap up as soon as possible
Let's wait before we make that assumption
Asura got a chapter because of what he did to save everyone else. Again, not my point. They can have chapter titles all they want, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying Oda doesnt skip strawhat fights lol. He didn't even skip the fleet matchups. It will take as long as it needs to.

It literally makes complete sense when you realize Oda has given every strawhat a Baast Pirate executive fight outside of Yamato, Sanji and Zoro thus far.

And I never even said it was guaranteed, so really no need to make fun of a prediction that entirely still has the possibility of happening. Even MORESO now because Zoro is out currently.

And ok, I get what you are saying about the dome fights, but I highly doubt they are changing. He spent many chapters setting those fights up. If some shift from the dome, it will be the same fights.
You back to Zoro vs King ?:seriously:

IMO i dont want a 4 year arc, issue is Oda spent 1.5 years with the boring prewar stuff, that easily could have been cut down as well

This is what we have below the dome
Robin, Brook
Nami, Usopp
Marco
Chopper
Jime
Franky

Then
Scabbards
Momo
Yamato
Yakuza
Drake

Then there is the flower capital, and all the additional stuff in between. Oda is going to find a way to wrap up the supporting stuff sooner rather than later, but I do not think he is going to spend that time drawing all those fights, each SH from here out will get their one chapter and then spend most of it back on the roof because that's where the main story is
If he dedicates 1 to 2 chapters to each straw hats fight it will be done in 5-10 chapters at best. (Nami/Usopp and Robin/Brook count for one fight both). Is that really that crazily long? It takes like 3 months.

That was the primary issue in WCI and 1st part of Wano, he has the need to include as much detail as possible, which yes enjoyable but with 17 pages you can only do so much. Also impossible to have space for 50 characters as well.

A lot of over extended chapters that were just unnecessary he could have easily shortened it and had Toei fill in the rest
There is a page on Instagaram (animefries), I said the same thing on his page, that fool took a screenshot and posted on his story feed (he has thousands of followers). I got private messages from hardcore fans that you are wrong and they called me goof 🤣🤣🤣. I asked that guy to please remove the story, he said I dont care, you deserve it 😑 I reported that story and that was taken down within a second. People take Oda too seriously, even if I say I love One Piece, but there are issues that I cant ignore, they will start to abuse you and what not.

It literally makes complete sense when you realize Oda has given every strawhat a Baast Pirate executive fight outside of Yamato, Sanji and Zoro thus far.

And I never even said it was guaranteed, so really no need to make fun of a prediction that entirely still has the possibility of happening. Even MORESO now because Zoro is out currently.

And ok, I get what you are saying about the dome fights, but I highly doubt they are changing. He spent many chapters setting those fights up. If some shift from the dome, it will be the same fights.
I disagree because of what Zoro has done to this point. He has fought Kaido this whole time, it's the first time he's gone this off script and fought a Yonko, not to forget he has 0 energy.

In your view what is your prediction on how Zoro ends up encountering King?

I agree with your opinion on Sanji and Yamato, that makes sense thinking about it from the perspective Yamato has yet to fight someone, but only issue is she did mention she wanted to fight Kaido "as oden"

Status
Not open for further replies.