• Poor

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said "3 yonko crews" not 3 yonkos!!
You know 1 yonko crew can have a Yonko, YC1, YC2, YC3 and YC4.
The YC1 themselves are usually portrayed in high place, either stated to be as strong as the captain (Beckman) or can even defeat another Yonko from different crew (King).

3 Yonko crew let's say MF Whitebeard Pirates, Big Mom Pirates and Beast Pirates combined >> Rocks pirates who only consist of Xebec, young WB, BM, and Kaido and Shiki and other less impressive members.

Current Navy ~ 3 Yonko crews >> Rocks Pirates.

P.s.
You know Rocks Pirates don't even have the young Haki God at their side so stop wanking them
sorry

I see the name of

- Greatest rival of Roger
- Prime Beard
- almost prime Shiki
- Big Mom (a top tier)
- Kaido (most likely a top tier)
- some other top tier dude we saw in this chapter

and I get my wank ready

if 1 years old Shanks was a Rock member too ... even talking about it was funny

if 1 years old Shanks could walk > Marine

G

Gran D. Master

It's pathetic how Oda completely off-panelled Oden vs Ashura, yet he choses to waste panels on gag fights and other useless shit.
He dedicated 2 panels for this:

that's 2 panels more than their actual fight...

I’m low key hoping those two characters mentioned along with WB, Lilin & Kaidou are Ouchoku & Silver Axe and that Oda introduces them into this arc. Else, I don’t really get why he bothered to introduced them to us in the first place.

I’m low key hoping those two characters mentioned along with WB, Lilin & Kaidou are Ouchoku & Silver Axe and that Oda introduces them into this arc. Else, I don’t really get why he bothered to introduced them to us in the first place.
The left side behind Linlin is pretty much Shiki, the hair style is really fit with him imo

While the other dude could be Silver Axe/Ouchobu. Either of them could be already died too just like Captain John.

Great chapter overall. Oda managed to introduce all the retainers while handling the pace.
The mention of the rock pirates makes it feel even better because a lot of them has a link with wano. Whitebeard visited wano, kaido conquered it, it will be nice to see all that happening and we know it's coming very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.