Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Kaido has:

- Been repeatedly stabbed in the dome by the Scabbards
- Cut by all 9 scabbards via different attacks on the roof, including "Oden's" will coming from an attack between 4 of them.
- Luffy punch to the face
- Kid, Killer, Law and Zoro attacks
- Luffy using G4 Kong Gatling
- Zoro landing his Asura attack on Kaido

Is what justifies Luffy's 1v1 with Kaido now. If he wins alone, now, it was due to the Scabbards and the 4 other pirates who assisted. Yes, he'll have done the bulk of the damage by the end, but Kaido has been fighting for 22 chapters now, it never was JUST Luffy anyway.

The fact that Kaido has:

- Cut by all 9 scabbards via different attacks on the roof, including "Oden's" will coming from an attack between 4 of them.

Is what justifies Luffy's 1v1 with Kaido now. If he wins alone, now, it was due to the Scabbards and the 4 other pirates who assisted. Yes, he'll have done the bulk of the damage by the end, but Kaido has been fighting for 22 chapters now, it never was JUST Luffy anyway.
At least it's not like when he fought Doflamingo with his organs fucked up.

The fact that Kaido has:

Luffy's Kong Gatling is his own damage. Take that off.

Pretime skip, with the arcs, the primary focus was on the SHs no major side stories etc. Then you had Impel Down and the War (which i did think were solid, could have shortened it but none the less acceptable)

Then New World, FI, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa and WCI easily could have been shorted, but it was just over extended. Those all could have easily been shortened by 10-15 chapters. Now you have so many more support characters. They could have easily had Toei just add in the additional stuff

Also this has been 20 plus years in the making stories gotta wrap up sometime soon, like you said show cannot go on forever
Thats right, like Boruto anime is doing right now (not comparing OP greatness with Boruto). But regardless, we enjoy Manga, and I like weekly chapters and the whole process, but when we look at it we realize a lot of things can be shortened. 👌

If he was commander level he wouldnt jobb to vergo. He would at least put up a fight.
Vergo special :goyea:

Sanji clashed with Daifuku who is highlighted for his strength with the blade over Smoothie

For all veterans in WCI he didn't even use DJ save for Perospero whose candy was instantly broken, and Pero is now highlighted as being BMs real right hand, a commander level fighter himself.

Sanji was a little wab and shitstain to Vergo, as he totally dominated him at his onw forte

I kinda hoped you like my idea and follow up to your theory. I understand your critics, but have another opinion. The called "Loki" in Elbaf doesnt need to be connected to the CoC Deity in my opinion.
oh yea sure ... LOVED IT tbh :)

I'm not sure if Roger is connected to Norse like Shanks is ....
but it seems Kaido and Big Mom are
if Xebec is Shanks's dad he can be Odin

but Roger is not from any nation ... I can't be sure about Roger at all
I think

Xebec / Roger/ Shanks /Garp
Luffy / Kidd / Zoro

are the only people with deity mode in last 60 years ...

fiding their true form gonna be a long debate in fandom ... well, soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.