Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 8-chapter flashback is no exaggeration. Noland's was eight; Law's was eight, and Oden is looking to be eight. By the eighth chapter, we'll get moments from the present.
I'm under the impression that this flashback will last longer than 8 chapters except if we have some more further in the arc.
We still have to see neko and inu becoming retainers (next chapter), oden meeting whitebeard and roger, lady toki, the arrival of kaido, some fight scenes, maybe some hint about the one piece (an eventual link with wano and the kozuki clan), why the 20 years wait and why the boarders of wano were closed.

I won't say the same about any Logia admiral

but if Sabo can damage Fujitora ... can't see why Big Mom can't ...

but maybe I'm being biased ... but seeing them around equal is my fairest point of view
Post automatically merged:

it's seem everybody's back story is more interesting than Luffy's main story line :)
Just making sure, you think current BM > 30 y.o. BM, right?
And current BM = prime BM?

lol how can Rocks defeat current Marines when it only took Roger Pirates + Garp and some fodders to take them down

it gets worse for Rocks when Marines gets weapon from their SSG ( 7 Warlords and crews replacement )
- World's Strongest Swordman Dracule Mihawk
- Weevil
- Doflamingo
- fresh Kuma
- Hancock
- Law
- Buggy

Donquixote Pirates :
Pica , Vergo , Trebol , Diamante , Sugar , Giolla , Violet , Lao G , Dellinger , Machvise , Senor Pink , Buffalo , Baby 5 , Gladius , Monet , Caesar Clown , Kyuin , Bellamy Pirates , Fodders

Buggy's Delivery :
Hajrudin , Goldberg , Stansen , Rodo , Gerd , Alvida , Mohji , Cabaji , 3 Tightrope Walking Funan Brothers , Galdino , Richie , Kinoko , Buggy Balls attendant , Acrobatic Fuwas , Superhuman Domingos , Impel Down Inmates

Heart Pirates :
Shachi , Penguin , Bepo , Jean Bart , Ikkaku , Uni , Clione , 7 other members

Kuja Pirates :
Sandersonia , Marigold , Ran , Daisy , Cosmos , Rindo , Blue Fan , Marguerite , Sweet Pea , Aphelandra , Yuda Snakes , Bacura , Salome

Garp + some fodders =

The left side behind Linlin is pretty much Shiki, the hair style is really fit with him imo

While the other dude could be Silver Axe/Ouchobu. Either of them could be already died too just like Captain John.
Yh the hair looks a lot like Shiki’s not gonna lie, but I hope it’s just Oda trying to mislead us. Shiki & John have already served their purpose to the plot for the most part, so it’s a nice bit of trivia getting to know they were part of the Rocks but Ouchoku & ‘Ginbu’ (aka Silver Axe) are completely new characters. It’s not really like Oda to have introduced both just for the heck of it.

Btw, is it just me that thinks ‘Ginbu’ sounds a lot more beast than the English translation 🙈 tho I get why the literal translation was used ^^

I

Inspector_Mu

lol how can Rocks defeat current Marines when it only took Roger Pirates + Garp and some fodders to take them down

it gets worse for Rocks when Marines gets weapon from their SSG ( 7 Warlords and crews replacement )

Garp + some fodders =
Rocks all in primes ~ current Navy HQ
Xebec> Akainu
WB> Kizaru
Kaido >= GB + Fuji
BM > Old Garp
Shiki > Old Sengoku

Rocks 38 years ago ~< Garp Navy + Roger Pirates

Sad day... when red admiral the fiery lawyer of Shanks, Hero of Red Temple now has turned into Navy troll...

I see the name of

- Akainu who is most likely as strong if not bit stronger than Kaido
- Aokiji (if Navy is under attack he will come and help again)
- Kizaru
- Fujitora
- Green Bull
^ all in their prime
- Old Garp
- Old Sengoku
- Old Tsuru
- numerous other VAs from Momousagi and Chaton to Smoker

Meanwhile Rocks Pirates only consist of:
- Prime Xebec whose bounty can't even surpass Prime Roger nor Prime WB
- non Prime WB (don't bullshit how Rocks WB is Prime WB because Prime WB is after he reached his final bounty, not during under Rocks)
- non Prime Linlin (don't bullshit how this under-Rocks Linlin is a Top Tier while even her Yonko self is arguably High High Tier)
- non Prime Kaido
Actually the Navy already said their current power is a lot different than how it was when they were still under Rocks
- Shiki who most likely wasn't in his prime too that time

and comparing the organizations above. I just know Navy will stomp the Rocks as hard as King Punch will kick Shanks' little ass.
You're missing the Warlords in this equation... You're forgetting the warlords were integral to balnace of power... At least add the SSG to balance this out

as a navy fan you should know

Kuzan is not a Marine anymore
Sengoku too
Prime Tsuru be a low top tier is a news let alone old one

Xebex and Prime beard and young Kaido ~ Akainu , Kizary , Old Garp

30 BM > Fujitora

Shiki ~ Green Bull

so the chance of Marine lose to Rock is massive cause they have 2 PK level ... I'm being a fan for saying Marine win

here is the way bigger question ...
are we going to get Kaido flash back? ... we need his story line some and his Rock era
Sengoku is inspector general... what do you mean hes not a marine anymore?

maybe shunte maru never tried. he respected his lord oden enouhg not to steal his swors that oden left for his sons.
And hitetsu says Zoro's strength has the potential to make Enma a black blade... I guess Shutenmaru has just too respectful of Ryuma to try and upstage the Sword god by performing a sword god feat... WHat a respectful man, Ashura is. He refuses to weild a weapon thats literally been stated to MAKE YOU STRONGER IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT, and doesn't even try to perform a feat on par with the God of his country OUT OF RESPECT... All while preparing for the fight of his life... WOW

Shutenmari never tried taming Enma
Oden had Enma since he was 12 or 15, before turning 18 even.

Nobody tried taming Enma after Oden died.

Enma Zoro >= Shutenmaru > shuishui Zoro
Do i even have to ppoint out how much head canon is in this? Naahhhhh, I won't

S

stealthblack

And hitetsu says Zoro's strength has the potential to make Enma a black blade... I guess Shutenmaru has just too respectful of Ryuma to try and upstage the Sword god by performing a sword god feat... WHat a respectful man, Ashura is. He refuses to weild a weapon thats literally been stated to MAKE YOU STRONGER IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT, and doesn't even try to perform a feat on par with the God of his country OUT OF RESPECT... All while preparing for the fight of his life... WOW

I don't know if you noticed, but samurais have respect for other samurais and their swords that have the soul of the former user, that is why they were after zoro's neck for stealing shusui and think is the reason the country has fallen, that is got stollen and is the national treasure of wano, shuten maru was underling of oden and he wanted his sons to have his swords, he would not steal the sword and break his master's wish because...hey it can make me stronger!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.